Jump to topic:

Issues with the Opinions Section

joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:18:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am currently having an issue with debate.org which I do not know how to solve. For some reason, I am unable to vote or comment in the opinions section, or leave comments on it. I have already verified my identity and had at least 3 debates, so I should not be having this issue. Oddly enough, I have retained my ability to vote on debates. I would appreciate some advice on how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advanced.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:20:45 PM
At 6/5/2015 9:18:58 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
I am currently having an issue with debate.org which I do not know how to solve. For some reason, I am unable to vote or comment in the opinions section, or leave comments on it. I have already verified my identity and had at least 3 debates, so I should not be having this issue. Oddly enough, I have retained my ability to vote on debates. I would appreciate some advice on how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advanced.

Disable adblock
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:22:47 PM
At 6/5/2015 9:20:45 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Disable adblock

I hate how you need to disable adblock to do crap in the opinions section.
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:33:37 PM
At 6/5/2015 9:20:45 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Disable adblock

That worked, thank you very much.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins