Debate Coach Wanted

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 3:33:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Self-Advertisement
My debating skills are too average/unremarkable and my debating skillset too narrow (largely in religion/science, and want to branch out more into society/policy/ethics). I am a relatively quick study and averagely interested in many topics.

Advantages of Coaching me
I have had many coached in life for academic and non-academic things, thus I am a good listener, and appreciate honest and brutal critique. By coaching me you will have me as your personal servant and you will be my idol for that time period.

Disadvantages of Coaching me
I make changes slowly, and can often misunderstand advice.

Ideal Coach
Someone who has already read a number of my debates from a number of different categories. e.g. someone who has only read my "God exists" debates wouldn't be ideal.

Contact Details
PM Me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:00:50 PM
At 6/6/2015 3:33:26 PM, Envisage wrote:
Self-Advertisement
My debating skills are too average/unremarkable and my debating skillset too narrow (largely in religion/science, and want to branch out more into society/policy/ethics). I am a relatively quick study and averagely interested in many topics.

I have had many coached in life for academic and non-academic things, thus I am a good listener, and appreciate honest and brutal critique. By coaching me you will have me as your personal servant and you will be my idol for that time period.

Ideal Coach
Someone who has already read a number of my debates from a number of different categories. e.g. someone who has only read my "God exists" debates wouldn't be ideal.

Contact Details
PM Me.

How much do you pay?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:14:23 PM
At 6/6/2015 4:00:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/6/2015 3:33:26 PM, Envisage wrote:
Self-Advertisement

Ideal Coach

Contact Details
PM Me.

How much do you pay?

lol