Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Why has DDO lost some of its vigor?

KhalifV
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 11:40:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Really, I take a break because of school, I come back and the place is almost desolate, why is this the case?:( Is there some new secret debate website?
bsh1
Posts: 28,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:12:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't think it is "desolate..."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

28,000 Posts AMA: http://www.debate.org...
Chain
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:20:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 11:40:40 AM, KhalifV wrote:
Really, I take a break because of school, I come back and the place is almost desolate, why is this the case?:( Is there some new secret debate website?

No Probably just a few people getting bored
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:36:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Every year people think DDO is dying, lol. But it is a lot more popular now then it was three years ago when I joined.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:48:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.

y u hate meh
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:48:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:48:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.

y u hate meh

It was supposed to be a pun.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:48:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:48:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.

y u hate meh

It was supposed to be a pun.

y u suk at puns
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:49:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:48:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.

y u hate meh

It was supposed to be a pun.

y u suk at puns

I don't know, why do you swallow? .-.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 3:51:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 3:49:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:48:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:42:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/7/2015 3:27:43 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I blame fiscal stimulus.

I'll bring my fist to your stimulus if you say that again.

y u hate meh

It was supposed to be a pun.

y u suk at puns

I don't know, why do you swallow? .-.

y u discriminate against swallowers
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Emilrose
Posts: 2,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 4:17:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 11:40:40 AM, KhalifV wrote:
Really, I take a break because of school, I come back and the place is almost desolate, why is this the case?:( Is there some new secret debate website?

I wouldn't say it's "desolate", but it's certainly not the same without Mikal. The forums generally aren't as interesting as they used to be--and there's maybe less controversial debates, at least from what I've seen.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,883
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 5:30:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 11:40:40 AM, KhalifV wrote:
Really, I take a break because of school, I come back and the place is almost desolate, why is this the case?:( Is there some new secret debate website?

I blame Obama
Debate.org Moderator
hect
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 7:11:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 5:30:00 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 6/7/2015 11:40:40 AM, KhalifV wrote:
Really, I take a break because of school, I come back and the place is almost desolate, why is this the case?:( Is there some new secret debate website?

I blame Obama

I blame censorship