Jump to topic:

Request to Voting Moderation

Lexus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:59:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If it wouldn't be too much work, could the voting moderators please leave a comment if they think that a reported vote is valid and they won't remove it, and why it meets the criteria for a good vote?
It also lets the reporter know that their concerns for the RFD aren't necessarily justified and that the vote in question was actually looked over by moderation. Because if there isn't any type of communication from the moderation, and I report a vote, I don't know what happened after I reported.
Feedback & responses welcome, this is just a small thought.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 7:05:05 PM
At 6/8/2015 6:59:32 PM, Lexus wrote:
If it wouldn't be too much work, could the voting moderators please leave a comment if they think that a reported vote is valid and they won't remove it, and why it meets the criteria for a good vote?

Yes. We can't do this for all the old reports because every day, we have fresh reports coming in but from this point on, I'll leave a message in the comments section for reported votes that passed moderation review explaining why. This was actually something I was contemplating for a few days based on feedback in the forums and PMs.
Lexus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 7:09:53 PM
At 6/8/2015 7:05:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/8/2015 6:59:32 PM, Lexus wrote:

Yes. We can't do this for all the old reports because every day, we have fresh reports coming in but from this point on, I'll leave a message in the comments section for reported votes that passed moderation review explaining why. This was actually something I was contemplating for a few days based on feedback in the forums and PMs.

Thank you! A star, just for you: https://i.warosu.org...