Jump to topic:

Church of NAC Presidential Campaign

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:37:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I, Pope Day I, am announcing that the Church of NAC will forward our efforts in helping the community, and I will run as a Presidential candidate.

My Vice President is Imabench, who can't get on to posting because of prior actions.

Our Chief of Staff will be ResponsiblyIrresponsible.

All of us are capable, and out devout beliefs will help guide the community forward. We love DDO, and would love to forward it, with the blessings of our Lord and Savior, Chickadee.

(This is a serious campaign)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:39:25 AM
At this point, we will gladly take questions - though bear in mind that we reserve the right to lynch people who ask overly probing questions or dare to besmirch our religion.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:55:26 AM
Heretics! Unbelievers! Dogknox has laid your deceptions and vile blasphemies bare. QUAKE IN HIS RIGHTEOUS FURY!

"THINK: Arius was a CHRISTIAN... Documented history proves me right!
He was removed as a FALSE TEACHER.. for teaching what you believe.. Documented history proves me right!
Scripture prophesy PROVES this truth... From AMONG or OUT OF the congregation will come FALSE TEACHERS! Arius PROVES this prophesy true!

THINK... God is OMNIPRESENT... The CHRISTIAN God can do all things.. EVERYTHING .. ANYTHING.. Even be in the form of MAN and Spirit in heaven at the same time!
Your god is weak... Your god cannot take the form of man! Your god is the god Satan wants men to believe in. Your god is the god Satan teaches unbelieving people through his False teachers, HERETICS!

THINK... Baptism ADDS people to the Body of Jesus! 3000 were ADDED the first day of Pentecost! Baptism makes DISCIPLES of all nations.. Disciples are Jesus brothers.. Baptism makes Jesus' brothers and Sisters.. God' children!
You MUST reject the scriptures and what CHRISTIANS have always believed to believe what the men of the Watch Tower say! You have placed the salvation of your soul in the hands of False Teachers!

THINK: 144,000 VIRGIN MEN are in heaven!!"
- Book of Knox, June 2015 -
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:55:51 AM
At 6/12/2015 12:55:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Heretics! Unbelievers! Dogknox has laid your deceptions and vile blasphemies bare. QUAKE IN HIS RIGHTEOUS FURY!

He was removed as a FALSE TEACHER.. for teaching what you believe.. Documented history proves me right!
Scripture prophesy PROVES this truth... From AMONG or OUT OF the congregation will come FALSE TEACHERS! Arius PROVES this prophesy true!

THINK... God is OMNIPRESENT... The CHRISTIAN God can do all things.. EVERYTHING .. ANYTHING.. Even be in the form of MAN and Spirit in heaven at the same time!
Your god is weak... Your god cannot take the form of man! Your god is the god Satan wants men to believe in. Your god is the god Satan teaches unbelieving people through his False teachers, HERETICS!

THINK... Baptism ADDS people to the Body of Jesus! 3000 were ADDED the first day of Pentecost! Baptism makes DISCIPLES of all nations.. Disciples are Jesus brothers.. Baptism makes Jesus' brothers and Sisters.. God' children!
You MUST reject the scriptures and what CHRISTIANS have always believed to believe what the men of the Watch Tower say! You have placed the salvation of your soul in the hands of False Teachers!

In the name of the Knox,

Amen.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:59:35 AM

We at the Church of Nac have a cohesive way of responding to blasphemy.

We lynch it away.

VTL Skep

DDO's Economics Messiah
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:02:08 AM
At 6/12/2015 12:59:35 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

We lynch it away.

VTL Skep

You cannot lynch THE TRUTH.

"Like I said last time.. "You are Hot Air"!
Trusting in your own dreams as TRUTH!
DREAMS are not a proof! People are placed in institutions because like you, they also live lives in a dream world!"
- Book of Knox, May 2015 -
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:03:28 AM
At 6/12/2015 1:02:08 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

We lynch it away.

VTL Skep

That didn't stop George Bush, and it won't stop us!

DREAMS are not a proof! People are placed in institutions because like you, they also live lives in a dream world!"

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:24:56 AM
At 6/12/2015 1:02:08 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

We lynch it away.

VTL Skep

+1
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:25:57 AM

Dogknox is an agent of 420. We would never listen to him! NEVER!
Pray that Mod will forgive your dire blasphemy!!!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 1:52:53 AM

And this is why we love you Skep xP
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:17:18 AM
At 6/12/2015 1:52:53 AM, Zaradi wrote:

If you love him so much, why won't you take your shirt off? :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 10:42:50 AM
At 6/12/2015 6:17:18 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

+1
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 11:16:19 AM
At 6/12/2015 10:42:50 AM, Lee001 wrote:

+1

Not you too... XP
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 11:30:25 AM
At 6/12/2015 11:16:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/12/2015 10:42:50 AM, Lee001 wrote:

+1

Not you too... XP

Of course me too :p

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 11:32:18 AM
I absolutely love this statement " (This is a serious campaign) "

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:01:16 PM
At 6/12/2015 11:20:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am seeking the nomination of the church of nac. When will the primaries be held?

They already have been held, my friend. It was a closed primary, only open to members of the Church of NAC party.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:42:27 PM
I have a message from Ima:

"I like the idea of a theocracy"

He believes in this candidacy, and he believes in DDO. Our devout belief in Mod and our Lord and Savior, Chickadee, will guide us in bringing DDO to salvation!

This administration will be amazing.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 3:03:50 PM
Here's out platform, btw:

1. Matt is hereby forbidden to wear a shirt. The distinction between our plank, though, and the one from Kitty/Zarro/Annie is that our plank actually establishes a punishment, and a sizable one at that. If Matt is caught with a shirt on, he has to listen to watch Frozen, narrated by our very own Imabench. Things may get messy.

2. Bench will re-launch the Weekly Stupid, but with a twist: instead of covering stupid DDO members (and there are *many* of them), we will be covering stupid sh1t said by politicians. That's right: instead of hearing stupid sh1t from morons in the religion or politics forum, you're going to hear Rick "Leave Science to the Scientists" Santorum or Rick "Oops" Perry! This is an exclusive of this campaign - i.e., it will *only* happen if we emerge victorious.

3. We will ban the name "Ayn Rand." If you say Ayn Rand, you get lynched.

4. Mestari gets policy-lynched. Period. You don't ask questions, you don't pull out a reaction test, you don't contemplate the slim plausibility of his fake claim - you just fcking lynch.

5. We're setting up monuments around DDO to MOD. We will subsequently require that all DDO'ers pray seven time a day. Failure to do so results in being lynched.

6. Every forum topic must include some mention of mafia, or you get lynched.

More to come.

DDO's Economics Messiah
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 3:29:29 PM
At 6/12/2015 3:03:50 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

1. Matt is hereby forbidden to wear a shirt. The distinction between our plank, though, and the one from Kitty/Zarro/Annie is that our plank actually establishes a punishment, and a sizable one at that. If Matt is caught with a shirt on, he has to listen to watch Frozen, narrated by our very own Imabench. Things may get messy.

2. Bench will re-launch the Weekly Stupid, but with a twist: instead of covering stupid DDO members (and there are *many* of them), we will be covering stupid sh1t said by politicians. That's right: instead of hearing stupid sh1t from morons in the religion or politics forum, you're going to hear Rick "Leave Science to the Scientists" Santorum or Rick "Oops" Perry! This is an exclusive of this campaign - i.e., it will *only* happen if we emerge victorious.

4. Mestari gets policy-lynched. Period. You don't ask questions, you don't pull out a reaction test, you don't contemplate the slim plausibility of his fake claim - you just fcking lynch.

5. We're setting up monuments around DDO to MOD. We will subsequently require that all DDO'ers pray seven time a day. Failure to do so results in being lynched.

More to come.

Praise be to Chickadee
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 3:30:01 PM
At 6/12/2015 3:29:29 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

More to come.

Praise be to Chickadee

This times 1000.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:29:32 PM

More to come.

A few questions...

1. What measures would you take on vote reform? I mean other than everyone should vote for a certain member be to topless at all times?

2. If not elected, can we pay money to watch new episodes of the Weekly Stupid?

3. What's the big deal about Ayn Rand? ... (crap, I just got myself lynched)

6. Why do you guys love Mafia so much? ... (had to ask, to avoid getting lynched twice)
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:35:57 PM

More to come.

Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand Ayn Rand
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:36:17 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:29:32 PM, Ragnar wrote:
A few questions...

I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability!

1. What measures would you take on vote reform? I mean other than everyone should vote for a certain member be to topless at all times?

We would ban and/or lynch all horrid voters, and operate on a three-strikes your out basis. Notwithstanding the three-strike mandatory sentencing rule, though, a unanimous vote amongst the senior members of the Church of NAC merits a policy lynch.

2. If not elected, can we pay money to watch new episodes of the Weekly Stupid?

In theory, yes, though we run into a supply-and-demand issue: almost infinite demand and only one Imabench, though costs would soar through the roof. It's in every's interest to #votenac.

3. What's the big deal about Ayn Rand? ... (crap, I just got myself lynched)

That's precisely the point: there isn't. She was a soulless person and a weak thinker who opined on things she didn't understand. There isn't any big deal at all, though we deem it a big deal that someone people *think* she's a big deal.

6. Why do you guys love Mafia so much? ... (had to ask, to avoid getting lynched twice)

We don't - mafia is a waste of time.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:37:08 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:35:57 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

You have officially been lynched.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:43:08 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:37:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

you can't lynch me, because the DDO Elite is not present.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:44:41 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:43:08 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:37:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

you can't lynch me, because the DDO Elite is not present.

That is false, though I cannot by law say more.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:46:24 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:44:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:43:08 PM, {Censored by the DDO ELite}wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:37:08 PM, {Censored by the DDO ELite} wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:35:57 PM, {Censored by the DDO ELite} wrote: