Jump to topic:

Why does so many people hate america

stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:35:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why dows so many people hate america? Now yes some americans are stupid, but there are stupied people every where.

Now many people hate the america because of our military strength, and our rights. Well you know what, you should be happy america has the largest military. Yes you should, we could be a lot worse if we really wanted to. If we really wanted to instead of fixing nations we attack we could just make them a us territory. You should be happy it is the usa that act like the world police.

Now yes the usa is not prefect but stop hateing on us just because we are more powerful. Or we do not act like you.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:37:52 PM
At 6/12/2015 2:35:02 PM, stargate wrote:
Why dows so many people hate america? Now yes some americans are stupid, but there are stupid people everywhere.

Now many people hate the america because of our military strength, and our rights. Well you know what, you should be happy america has the largest military. Yes you should, we could be a lot worse if we really wanted to. If we really wanted to instead of fixing nations we attack we could just make them a U.S. territory. You should be happy it is the usa that act like the world police.

Now yes the usa is not prefect but stop hating on us just because we are more powerful. Or because we do not act like you.

Fixed the best I could without rewriting entire sentences. Anyway, this belongs in the Politics Forum.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 2:59:34 PM
At 6/12/2015 2:56:44 PM, Cermank wrote:
not sure if troll or stupid

study
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 3:52:22 PM
At 6/12/2015 2:37:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Why dows so many people hate america? Now yes some americans are stupid, but there are stupid people everywhere.

Now many people hate the america because of our military strength, and our rights. Well you know what, you should be happy america has the largest military. Yes you should, we could be a lot worse if we really wanted to. If we really wanted to instead of fixing nations we attack we could just make them a U.S. territory. You should be happy it is the usa that act like the world police.

Now yes the usa is not prefect but stop hating on us just because we are more powerful. Or because we do not act like you.

Fixed the best I could without rewriting entire sentences. Anyway, this belongs in the Politics Forum.

I know, I forgot to check for spelling so....
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:02:56 PM
Why dows so many people hate america? Now yes some americans are stupid, but there are stupied people every where.

Now many people hate the america because of our military strength, and our rights. Well you know what, you should be happy america has the largest military. Yes you should, we could be a lot worse if we really wanted to. If we really wanted to instead of fixing nations we attack we could just make them a us territory. You should be happy it is the usa that act like the world police.

Now yes the usa is not prefect but stop hateing on us just because we are more powerful. Or we do not act like you.

Because we can't hear them over our freedom. The only competition for America is America.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:51:20 PM

"Fixing nations"? You mean like Iraq for example? And what would be the justification in making these nations U.S territory?

*wonders curiously*

Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 4:54:53 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:51:20 PM, Emilrose wrote:

"Fixing nations"? You mean like Iraq for example? And what would be the justification in making these nations U.S territory?

*wonders curiously*

US could use that oil...

That was a mistake invading Iraq in the first place. For the criteria we set for it Pakistan would've fit nicely in there and it would make sense. We also didn't realize that toppling a secular Sadaam who countered Iran, would cause. Now there's no counter and Iraq is falling apart.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 5:00:07 PM

*wonders curiously*

No, korra for example
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 5:05:12 PM
Hatred of our religious freedom from Muslim countries. Hatred of our obesity endemic by anyone. Hatred of our foreign policy meddling in foreign affairs (although I think it's necessary at times).
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 5:06:17 PM

LOL, your "Nation Fixing" creating ISIS and caused 9/11. Your "Nation Fixing" has grabbed national attention of terrorists and now we have Jihadists in our Swimming pool. US also doesn't have the world's strongest force. I can easily argue the US loosing a war (see any of my war debates).
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:23:01 PM
I'm not american and I hate america, let me tell you my reasons.

I came to this decision by watching the news and traveling to america in 2011. Americans are fat, dumb, arrogant, especially loud, highly hypocritical, argumentative and seem to think they are the only free democracy in the world. Also for a developed country they have far to many racists, religious fundamentalists; too much ignorance especially with gun laws, too much violence and the running joke of the drug war. Not to mention the highest prison population in the world where is the freedom in that?

... and fox news
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:27:57 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:23:01 PM, hect wrote:

I came to this decision by watching the news and traveling to america in 2011. Americans are fat, dumb, arrogant, especially loud, highly hypocritical, argumentative and seem to think they are the only free democracy in the world. Also for a developed country they have far to many racists, religious fundamentalists; too much ignorance especially with gun laws, too much violence and the running joke of the drug war. Not to mention the highest prison population in the world where is the freedom in that?

... and fox news

I find it interesting you find them argumentative.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:49:48 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:27:57 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

... and fox news

Yes but this is the place to be argumentative, not in the street when i'm trying to order a god damn pretzel. btw what's with them, they taste like cardboard and there as big as a human head.

I also forgot to add, greedy with everything money, resources, food, like who the hell has pancakes or waffles or cooked breakfast every morning. No wonder there is so many fatty bombars rolling down the streets.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:51:16 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:49:48 PM, hect wrote:

... and fox news

Yes but this is the place to be argumentative, not in the street when i'm trying to order a god damn pretzel. btw what's with them, they taste like cardboard and there as big as a human head.

I also forgot to add, greedy with everything money, resources, food, like who the hell has pancakes or waffles or cooked breakfast every morning. No wonder there is so many fatty bombars rolling down the streets.

Where did you visit?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:52:33 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:51:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

New york, DC, Orlando, and LA but only in La for a day
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:53:44 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:52:33 PM, hect wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

Ahhh, no wonder you think that way.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:55:13 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:53:44 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

Where should I go to be enlightened of the glories of america
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 6:57:41 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:55:13 PM, hect wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

The people are best in the rural areas. There's less obesity, better attitudes and in general more decent people. It's also prettier.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:01:05 PM
At 6/12/2015 6:57:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

The people are best in the rural areas. There's less obesity, better attitudes and in general more decent people. It's also prettier.

I was thinking of doing a surfing trip to the west coast in 2018 or 19 i'll have to keep that in mind
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:03:28 PM
At 6/12/2015 7:01:05 PM, hect wrote:
At 6/12/2015 6:57:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

... and fox news

Where did you visit?

I was thinking of doing a surfing trip to the west coast in 2018 or 19 i'll have to keep that in mind

The Pacific is really cold, just warning ya.

I agree our cities are pretty unpleasant, but you might enjoy little towns around the coast, etc.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:22:28 PM
At 6/12/2015 5:00:07 PM, stargate wrote:

*wonders curiously*

No, korra for example

Isn't that a game character? ;P
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:27:29 PM
At 6/12/2015 4:02:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Because we can't hear them over our freedom. The only competition for America is America.

So assumedly that's why it's so been so historically preoccupied with other countries. I.E Russia, which the U.S has completely viewed as "competition".

And what freedom? The freedom to get fat?

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:28:07 PM
At 6/12/2015 7:27:29 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 6/12/2015 4:02:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

So assumedly that's why it's so been so historically preoccupied with other countries. I.E Russia, which the U.S has completely viewed as "competition".

And what freedom? The freedom to get fat?

That really spangled my stars.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...