Jump to topic:

Church of NAC, Mass #10

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 7:26:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello everyone, and welcome to the 10 mass anniversary of the Church of NAC! Let's have some fun!

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D
(And for Mod's sake, stop masturbating during mass. There are moles and moles of cum everywhere. Please. Stop.)
========================================================================
Chickadee was sitting with some friends on Draft night about a month or two ago, and was watching just how badly the Eagles would f*ck things up.

"Damn you, Chip Kelly, you savvy insane bastard."

One of Chickadee's friends spoke up.

"Yo Chickadee, what we gonna do about dinner?"

For some reason, it is worth mentioning that Chickadee only has black friends. For all you white people getting mad, stfu. You don't understand the struggle.

"Yea man, we be getting hungry over here. How bout some Popeye's?"

Some in the Draft watch party groaned. Chickadee gave a death glare to the person who suggested Popeye's

"The f*ck is wrong with you, Tyrone? Get your $hit together. You know that the only acceptable place to eat for dinner is KFC. C'mon, man."

Tyrone was pretty upset at this turn of events.

"Man, you have no respect for us. Everyone here wants some Popeye's yet you gotta go around and make us all get some Kentucky Filth Chicken. Ain't no one want that nasty $hit."

"You know what Tyrone? I respect you." Chickadee said. "It takes some cue balls to stand up to me, your Lord and Savior, and say that KFC is $hit. But you know what? Fine. I have a solution. I call it an 'election'"

The people in the room were blown away by the proposal. Either from that, or by being shot up by the Crips. Anyways, Chickadee found some new friends, and after subjecting them to countless Apollo Creed beatings(He made them watch the Rocky franchise), he allowed them to vote in the election. The results were as follows:

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
The Democratic Party- All the votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

Chickadee was satisfied by the outcome of the vote, and mercifully allowed his friends to live. That is, until he used them as human shields for a Bloods drive-by.
I now am going to reveal a prophecy, a legend, that Chickadee had predicted many Flame Wars ago. Here is what he said:

"It is to my understanding that one of the Popes of my Church will run for president, under my banner. I say Hah! Good luck! But seriously, this is DDO's chance to finallly move onto the right path. A path of merriment, joy, and some religiously-motivated harems. The Church is the one chance DDO has to make something of itself! To finally move past a white bread debating site, into a site that embraces the side of actual fun! We can be the fun site, and moon Edeb8, both metaphorically and literally! This is DDO's shot. This is the time."

Chickadee's prophecy is coming to fruition. I, Pope Day, am running for president, and I carry with me the Church of NAC and all of its virtues. Best signifying this is my vice presidential pick, church founder Saint Ima, and my chief of staff, the new up and coming cardinal, ResponsiblyIrresponsible.

We have the opportunity to turn conventional logic on its heels, and try something crazy that just might work. As was said in Chickadee's favorite movie of how the white man can overcome and defeat the black man... In boxing(and more of a moral victory, at that)...

"Do you believe that America is the Land of Opportunity?"

"Yea."

Follow the path of Chickadee. Vote Daytona in the DDO Presidential Election!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:16:02 PM
At 6/12/2015 7:26:38 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Clear propaganda post disguised as a church of NAC article.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:20:48 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:16:02 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

That's what the pagans want you to think.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:21:45 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:20:48 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Clear propaganda reply disguised as a counter-propaganda blaming reply.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:22:36 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:21:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Clearly, the pagans are forcing you to write their dirty lies in bold. Shameless Pagans.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:23:16 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:22:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Clearly, the pagans are forcing you to write their dirty lies in bold. Shameless Pagans.

Propaganda, propaganda everywhere.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:24:24 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:23:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Those pagans are butchering Toy Story, too!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:25:01 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:24:24 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

How much propaganda are you going to post? I'm not being forced by no pagans?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:27:54 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:25:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Your improper grammar shows just how hard the pagans are pressing you, and how desperately you want to be saved, brought to salvation.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:28:34 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:27:54 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2015 8:25:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Your improper grammar shows just how hard the pagans are pressing you, and how desperately you want to be saved, brought to salvation.

Bolshevik jewish propaganda.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:29:24 PM
Hello everyone, and welcome to the 10 mass anniversary of the Church of NAC! Let's have some fun!

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
(And for Mod's sake, stop masturbating during mass. There are moles and moles of cum everywhere. Please. Stop.)
Chickadee was sitting with some friends on Draft night about a month or two ago, and was watching just how badly the Eagles would f*ck things up.

For some reason, it is worth mentioning that Chickadee only has black friends. For all you white people getting mad, stfu. You don't understand the struggle.

Some in the Draft watch party groaned. Chickadee gave a death glare to the person who suggested Popeye's

"The f*ck is wrong with you, Tyrone? Get your $hit together. You know that the only acceptable place to eat for dinner is KFC. C'mon, man."

"Man, you have no respect for us. Everyone here wants some Popeye's yet you gotta go around and make us all get some Kentucky Filth Chicken. Ain't no one want that nasty $hit."

"You know what Tyrone? I respect you." Chickadee said. "It takes some cue balls to stand up to me, your Lord and Savior, and say that KFC is $hit. But you know what? Fine. I have a solution. I call it an 'election'"

The people in the room were blown away by the proposal. Either from that, or by being shot up by the Crips. Anyways, Chickadee found some new friends, and after subjecting them to countless Apollo Creed beatings(He made them watch the Rocky franchise), he allowed them to vote in the election. The results were as follows:

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

Chickadee was satisfied by the outcome of the vote, and mercifully allowed his friends to live. That is, until he used them as human shields for a Bloods drive-by.
I now am going to reveal a prophecy, a legend, that Chickadee had predicted many Flame Wars ago. Here is what he said:

"It is to my understanding that one of the Popes of my Church will run for president, under my banner. I say Hah! Good luck! But seriously, this is DDO's chance to finallly move onto the right path. A path of merriment, joy, and some religiously-motivated harems. The Church is the one chance DDO has to make something of itself! To finally move past a white bread debating site, into a site that embraces the side of actual fun! We can be the fun site, and moon Edeb8, both metaphorically and literally! This is DDO's shot. This is the time."

Chickadee's prophecy is coming to fruition. I, Pope Day, am running for president, and I carry with me the Church of NAC and all of its virtues. Best signifying this is my vice presidential pick, church founder Saint Ima, and my chief of staff, the new up and coming cardinal, ResponsiblyIrresponsible.

We have the opportunity to turn conventional logic on its heels, and try something crazy that just might work. As was said in Chickadee's favorite movie of how the white man can overcome and defeat the black man... In boxing(and more of a moral victory, at that)...

"Yea."

hi
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:30:12 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:29:24 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:30:47 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:30:12 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?

sorry, I need 100 posts to vote in the election. So I just spamming with Hi's. 4 more to go.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:32:00 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:30:47 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?

sorry, I need 100 posts to vote in the election. So I just spamming with Hi's. 4 more to go.

Erm, you already can vote. You have enough poll votes.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:32:31 PM

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?

it says i need 100 forum posts.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:33:36 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:32:31 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?

It said 100 forum posts OR 250 combine poll votes, etc...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 8:34:21 PM
At 6/12/2015 8:33:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/12/2015 8:32:31 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

KFC- 10 votes
Popeye's- 3 votes
McDonald's- 2 votes
DEEZ NUTS- HAH! GOTTI!

"Yea."

hi

Hello..?

It said 100 forum posts OR 250 combine poll votes, etc...

ya... I just noticed that... *facepalm*