Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Propaganda

kasmic
Posts: 1,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:24:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM, kasmic wrote:
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...

Pretty accurate.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
kasmic
Posts: 1,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 9:17:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:24:45 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM, kasmic wrote:
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...

Pretty accurate.

This one is amusing considering where I am at now....

http://youtu.be...
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 9:34:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/14/2015 9:17:52 AM, kasmic wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:24:45 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM, kasmic wrote:
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...

Pretty accurate.

This one is amusing considering where I am at now....

http://youtu.be...

Kultist kasmic sounds like a good name for an 80's villain.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
kasmic
Posts: 1,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 9:57:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/14/2015 9:34:13 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/14/2015 9:17:52 AM, kasmic wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:24:45 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM, kasmic wrote:
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...

Pretty accurate.

This one is amusing considering where I am at now....

http://youtu.be...

Kultist kasmic sounds like a good name for an 80's villain.

Kk is way to close to kkk
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 12:13:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/14/2015 9:57:55 AM, kasmic wrote:
At 6/14/2015 9:34:13 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/14/2015 9:17:52 AM, kasmic wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:24:45 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/13/2015 12:08:54 PM, kasmic wrote:
About a year ago a friend and I made a video addressing the misconception or misunderstanding of the word "propaganda." I found it interesting to see it today and thought I would share it. Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be...

Pretty accurate.

This one is amusing considering where I am at now....

http://youtu.be...

Kultist kasmic sounds like a good name for an 80's villain.

Kk is way to close to kkk
What about a racist villain?
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 4:56:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I agree with you. I think there's nothing inherently wrong with propaganda as long as you watch both sides, though I think it is equally reasonable to refuse to read or watch something for being overly biased - I think that's the case of Fox News in the US, no?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...