Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

I'll leave when I get 6400 posts

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:03:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why 6400? Because it's a nice square number, and if I leave off of it, I'll be perfect in one way, a first for me. I'll be mathematically perfect.

So, what should I say with these few posts til that time? Well, why even make a thread? To be honest, I don't even know myself.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...

Can't go on, sorry.

Is this what you want me wasting my posts on?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:07:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:06:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...

Can't go on, sorry.

You're choosing not to. It's not that you *can't* go on.
Is this what you want me wasting my posts on?

Yes, because you should stay.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:07:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:07:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:06:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...

Can't go on, sorry.

You're choosing not to. It's not that you *can't* go on.

No, I can't get on the hangout. I really can't.
Is this what you want me wasting my posts on?

Yes, because you should stay.

No.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:09:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:07:59 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:07:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:06:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...

Can't go on, sorry.

You're choosing not to. It's not that you *can't* go on.

No, I can't get on the hangout. I really can't.

I was referring to you leaving >.>
Is this what you want me wasting my posts on?

Yes, because you should stay.

No.

Yes.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:11:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:09:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:07:59 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:07:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:06:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:05:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Grammatically, you said "when you *get* 6400 posts," not when you *make* 6400 posts.
https://plus.google.com...

Can't go on, sorry.

You're choosing not to. It's not that you *can't* go on.

No, I can't get on the hangout. I really can't.

I was referring to you leaving >.>
Is this what you want me wasting my posts on?

Yes, because you should stay.

No.

Yes.

Bismillah, No!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
CookieMonster9
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:19:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why are you leaving?
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:21:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You should stay.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
CookieMonster9
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:22:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:21:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
You should stay.

Same here.
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:25:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:03:08 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Why 6400? Because it's a nice square number, and if I leave off of it, I'll be perfect in one way, a first for me. I'll be mathematically perfect.

So, what should I say with these few posts til that time? Well, why even make a thread? To be honest, I don't even know myself.

Awww, no! :( I thought we've just become friends.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:17:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:03:08 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Why 6400? Because it's a nice square number, and if I leave off of it, I'll be perfect in one way, a first for me. I'll be mathematically perfect.

So, what should I say with these few posts til that time? Well, why even make a thread? To be honest, I don't even know myself.

How are you feeling today? Answer the question with a forum post.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:22:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 9:03:08 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Why 6400? Because it's a nice square number, and if I leave off of it, I'll be perfect in one way, a first for me. I'll be mathematically perfect.

So, what should I say with these few posts til that time? Well, why even make a thread? To be honest, I don't even know myself.

My position on most political issues applies to your leaving: https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 8:10:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why does his post count not increase beyond 6399
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%