Jump to topic:

Compliment Box

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:35:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, "The Truth Box" as far as I'm concerned, has had more bad comments/compliments than good. So this thread is specifically for positive comments only. Comments about other members, or about the site overall.

You may PM me your compliment and it shall be posted.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:37:29 AM
Also, some comments in the truth box were very hurtful to other members. This thread should hopefully bring members together!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:43:27 AM
Submitted compliment:

"" To the community of DDO at large. I never expected to find an online community that would impact my views as greatly as this place has. My time on this website has introduced me to many new ideas. Thanks everyone!"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:45:10 AM
At 6/16/2015 11:43:27 AM, Lee001 wrote:
Submitted compliment:

"" To the community of DDO at large. I never expected to find an online community that would impact my views as greatly as this place has. My time on this website has introduced me to many new ideas. Thanks everyone!"

Hi Daytona.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:49:24 AM
Submitted compliment

""Lee01 is a really nice person once you get to know her."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:49:45 AM
Submitted compliment

"We all really appreciate what airmax does for this site, despite the fact not many of us show it."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:51:52 AM
Compliment submitted

"Everybody should stop talking about bluesteel negatively. He contributes allot to the site, he's definitely a member to look up to"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:53:04 AM
At 6/16/2015 11:45:10 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/16/2015 11:43:27 AM, Lee001 wrote:
Submitted compliment:

Hi Daytona.

LOL, that's not him.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 11:57:03 AM
Submitted compliment

"Lee is a great user who, contrary to what she thinks about herself, is never rude, and brings a lot of positivity to the site."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:00:37 PM
At 6/16/2015 11:58:39 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
lol did you submit all of these yourself?

No. 3 of them are from different members.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:01:10 PM
Compliment submitted

""thett3 is the apple in my eye, it still hurts but I love pain."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:02:07 PM
Submitted compliment:

"Bluesteel is by far the most intelligent person I have ever met"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:03:18 PM
Compliment submitted

"Raisor transcends the barriers of human imperfection"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:03:54 PM
Compliment submitted

"Bladerunner is even humbler than thett3"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:04:15 PM
Compliment submitted

"Esocial's socks are pretty cool"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:04:36 PM
Compliment submitted

"Zaradi looks like a beautiful angel, shirtless or no."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:05:20 PM
Compliment submitted

"Airmax is probably the best moderator who has ever walked the face of the planet"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:06:04 PM
Compliment submitted

"Envisage's brain could give Einstein's a run for its money"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:06:41 PM
Compliment submitted

"16kadams is going to become a famous economist some day."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:07:09 PM
Compliment submitted

"Wylted is secretly one of the best debaters on the site."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:07:43 PM
Compliment submitted

"Skeppy is love. Skeppy is life."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:08:14 PM
Compliment submitted

"SeventhProfessor is kinda hot"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:09:00 PM
Compliment submitted

"If Zmikecuber were a syllogism, he would be logically sound"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:09:24 PM
Compliment submitted

"Thett3's virtues are so numerous that I cannot decide which one I should give a shout-out to in this submission"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:09:48 PM
At 6/16/2015 12:07:43 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Compliment submitted

"Skeppy is love. Skeppy is life."

Wow, Skep has a secret admirer.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:10:40 PM
Compliment submitted

"Joey's great at making economics understandable to everyone, as long as you know the meanings of the words he uses. His posts aren't as inaccesible as they appear; even *I* can understand them. People should read them more often."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:11:12 PM
Compliment submitted

"Uther may just be a troll to most members of DDO, but he's actually much more. For his age, he has a very wide range of knowledge and interests and is happy to participate in intelligent discussion on a various topics. That, and he's actually cut down on his trolling quite a bit in the past month."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:12:15 PM
Compliment submitted

"Airmax is BAE (Bacon And Eggs)"

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 12:13:10 PM
Compliment's submitted

"ResponsiblyIrresponsible is an exotic instance of a prodigy."

"YYW is a diligent realization of goodness."

"Bsh is a capable hunk of victory."

"Esocial is tastier than chicken soup when I have the flu."

"I bet Envisage could survive the zombie apocalypse."

"I'd invite all of you to my birthday party...not really."

"Cermank is the gravy to my mashed potatoes."

"There"s rarely any dull moment when I"m with Angel. She's fabulous."

"I don't speak much English, but with Zaradi all I really need to say is handsome."

"EndarkenedRationalist is my number one."

"16kadams could invent words and people would use them."

"thett3 is the apple in my eye, it still hurts but I love pain."

My hubby Hayd <3 <3