Jump to topic:

"Flamebait" Topics

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 4:13:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am considering doing a debate with the resolution "THBT France would be better off under Moorish rule" since this debate topic is excellent flamebait.

But I'm wondering, what other topics would make good (or better) flamebait debates?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:31:40 PM
At 6/20/2015 4:13:33 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I am considering doing a debate with the resolution "THBT France would be better off under Moorish rule" since this debate topic is excellent flamebait.

But I'm wondering, what other topics would make good (or better) flamebait debates?

Resolved: Atheists cannot have morality
Resolved: All forms of theism are irrational
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
greatkitteh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:11:11 AM

-Shoukd Nazis have Succeded In the Final solution, Because Israel Is a Zionist U.S. Termite?

-Is the Average American stupider than Kim Jong-Un because they are fatter

-Canadians are uglier Than Asains

-Should We Allpw North Korea to nuke us so we can make memes?

-Can we Nuke Canadians, Europeans, And Mexicans Because They immigrate to tje USA and the Immigrants in the USA might be the Ku Klux Klan?

-Which is stupider, Americans (pro) or Christians (Con).

P.S. DO NOT TAKE IFFENSE, OR CREATE THE DEBATES. THIS IS FKR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:26:42 AM
I've wrestling over the question of whether Julius Caeser or Abraham Lincoln is gayer. I'm leaning towards Caeser. Maybe I'll debate it at some point.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 7:18:56 AM
At 6/21/2015 6:26:42 AM, Wylted wrote:
I've wrestling over the question of whether Julius Caeser or Abraham Lincoln is gayer. I'm leaning towards Caeser. Maybe I'll debate it at some point.

Why do you think Caeser led a happier life?
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 7:25:26 AM
At 6/21/2015 7:18:56 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

I mean that he is more of a homosexual than Lincoln.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 8:17:13 AM
At 6/21/2015 7:25:26 AM, Wylted wrote:

I mean that he is more of a homosexual than Lincoln.

I was jk, lol. :P

Don't be a stat cynic:

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 8:35:59 AM
At 6/20/2015 9:31:40 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

I would salivate at debating the former as con :P
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:00:43 AM

*Caesar
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:07:17 AM
At 6/21/2015 8:35:59 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/20/2015 9:31:40 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

I would salivate at debating the former as con :P

Really?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 11:31:20 AM

Talk about the polls. There's a "great divide" where forum and debate users have a burning hatred for the polls section and its users.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 12:30:06 PM

Julius Caesar was in fact a homosexual. Abraham Lincoln wasn't, as far as anybody knows.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:51:33 PM
At 6/21/2015 12:30:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Julius Caesar was in fact a homosexual. Abraham Lincoln wasn't, as far as anybody knows.

Julius Caeser wasn't homosexual, despite the rumors that followed him throughout the course of his career. He was a huge womanizer and frequently put his neck on the line, screwing the wives of powerful men.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:53:22 PM
At 6/21/2015 6:51:33 PM, Wylted wrote:

Julius Caeser wasn't homosexual, despite the rumors that followed him throughout the course of his career. He was a huge womanizer and frequently put his neck on the line, screwing the wives of powerful men.
^ This is true. However, he was nothing compared to his descendants.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 6:57:21 PM
At 6/21/2015 6:53:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

If you're referring to Augustus, he was adopted. If you want to consider that a descendant fine, bet he had a bunch of illegitimate children who became mildly famous, due to their father (Caeser), putting them in those spots, but have mostly been lost to history.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 7:00:00 PM
At 6/21/2015 6:57:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/21/2015 6:53:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

If you're referring to Augustus, he was adopted. If you want to consider that a descendant fine, bet he had a bunch of illegitimate children who became mildly famous, due to their father (Caeser), putting them in those spots, but have mostly been lost to history.
I corrected myself
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 7:02:03 PM
At 6/21/2015 9:00:43 AM, RevNge wrote:

*Caesar

My people spell it with an E
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:47:20 AM

Whether god exists or not

^ huge flamebait