Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MY MOVIE CAME OuT!!!

Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 10:55:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
My movie is complete: To watch the movie, follow this link: http://www.megavideo.com......

To visit the site (which also has the movie on it) follow this link: globalthmovie.tk
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:05:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 10:55:31 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
My movie is complete: To watch the movie, follow this link: http://www.megavideo.com......

To visit the site (which also has the movie on it) follow this link: globalthmovie.tk

I wish they would make my movie "Ghost Mutt"
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:14:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:04:09 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Dude, there's no movie. Please don't spam. I've visited both the links.

omg.....

i'm not spamming. i'm serious.
follow the blue link.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:15:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 10:55:31 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
My movie is complete: To watch the movie, follow this link: http://www.megavideo.com......

To visit the site (which also has the movie on it) follow this link: globalthmovie.tk

here
http://www.megavideo.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:15:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:14:52 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:04:09 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Dude, there's no movie. Please don't spam. I've visited both the links.

omg.....


i'm not spamming. i'm serious.
follow the blue link.

Blue link brings me to megauploads home page artard.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:18:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:15:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:14:52 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:04:09 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Dude, there's no movie. Please don't spam. I've visited both the links.

omg.....


i'm not spamming. i'm serious.
follow the blue link.

Blue link brings me to megauploads home page artard.

Yep.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:18:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Unless you give me a damn good reason I'm not wasting an hour, 17 minutes and 34 seconds of my life on your movie.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:18:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:15:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:14:52 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:04:09 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Dude, there's no movie. Please don't spam. I've visited both the links.

omg.....


i'm not spamming. i'm serious.
follow the blue link.

Blue link brings me to megauploads home page artard.

The second actually brings you to a movie
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 12:18:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Gonna watch the movie tonight, then write a review for ya.

Also, I am Pirating your movie. Since you can only watch 72 minutes on Megavideo, am downloading it.
kfc
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:17:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:18:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Unless you give me a damn good reason I'm not wasting an hour, 17 minutes and 34 seconds of my life on your movie.

Because I put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and precious time into this movie. You can at least start it.

Why would I waste my precious life for something pointless?
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:18:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:18:32 AM, PalinFan wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:15:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:14:52 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:04:09 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Dude, there's no movie. Please don't spam. I've visited both the links.

omg.....


i'm not spamming. i'm serious.
follow the blue link.

Blue link brings me to megauploads home page artard.

The second actually brings you to a movie

THANK YOU!!
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:18:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:19:12 AM, PalinFan wrote:
Whats the point of this movie?

You wouldn't like it. It's an anarchist, athiest, liberal movie pointing out the flaws of our country and the Bush Administration, and Religion.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:19:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:17:42 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:18:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Unless you give me a damn good reason I'm not wasting an hour, 17 minutes and 34 seconds of my life on your movie.

Because I put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and precious time into this movie. You can at least start it.

Why would I waste my precious life for something pointless?

Because you can. Or think you are doing something worthwhile even though it may not be, or you bias is obvious, or ...
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:19:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 12:18:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
Gonna watch the movie tonight, then write a review for ya.

Also, I am Pirating your movie. Since you can only watch 72 minutes on Megavideo, am downloading it.

Go ahead pirate it, it's free anyway.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:20:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:19:06 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:17:42 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:18:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Unless you give me a damn good reason I'm not wasting an hour, 17 minutes and 34 seconds of my life on your movie.

Because I put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and precious time into this movie. You can at least start it.

Why would I waste my precious life for something pointless?

Because you can. Or think you are doing something worthwhile even though it may not be, or you bias is obvious, or ...

I put a lot of thought into your point.

ITS NOT POINTLESS.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:22:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.

You people are harsh. The reason I made a VIDEO was to connect with greater audiences. Most people would rather die than read a 20 page essay on religion, the bush administration, etc.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:24:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:22:30 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.


You people are harsh. The reason I made a VIDEO was to connect with greater audiences. Most people would rather die than read a 20 page essay on religion, the bush administration, etc.

From what little I saw, your argument wouldn't muster that much effort anyway. :P
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:25:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:22:30 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.


You people are harsh. The reason I made a VIDEO was to connect with greater audiences. Most people would rather die than read a 20 page essay on religion, the bush administration, etc.

Because it's all been done before. Unless you've found a mound of secret evidence stashed away that says Bush killed and eat aborted foetus' and is a member of the Illuminati, it ain't unique.

You're about 5 years late.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:26:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:25:32 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:22:30 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.


You people are harsh. The reason I made a VIDEO was to connect with greater audiences. Most people would rather die than read a 20 page essay on religion, the bush administration, etc.

Because it's all been done before. Unless you've found a mound of secret evidence stashed away that says Bush killed and ate aborted foetus' and is a member of the Illuminati, it ain't unique.

You're about 5 years late.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:34:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, jesus camp seriously? Old news. And I'm less inclined to want to watch an hour plus long movie with crappy music and no sound, just text. It's worse than reading a 20 page long essay.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:37:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Horus-Jesus thing is old, and you plagiarised that video, as well as pretty much every video in there. And I'm only on the 14h minute mark. Do not want. You fail.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:39:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 3:26:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:25:32 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:22:30 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:20:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:19:33 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:13:29 PM, Puck wrote:
lol @ using zeitgeist movie.

I stopped watching there.

I only used a bit. The rest is all me.

I don't care. :P

Written argument > video.


You people are harsh. The reason I made a VIDEO was to connect with greater audiences. Most people would rather die than read a 20 page essay on religion, the bush administration, etc.

Because it's all been done before. Unless you've found a mound of secret evidence stashed away that says Bush killed and ate aborted foetus' and is a member of the Illuminati, it ain't unique.

You're about 5 years late.

Mhmmmmmmmmmmm.

I care why?