Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

FREEDO's dead!

Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:16:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is old news he got banned for thirty days for posting a link to a picture of a giant penis he should be coming back fairly soon though :-(
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:24:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:23:29 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yep, old news. Cjl also got banned.

That I can live with. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 11:31:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:24:01 AM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:23:29 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yep, old news. Cjl also got banned.

That I can live with. :P

Haha yea. I tried to help him, but he refused.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:16:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:16:13 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
This is old news he got banned for thirty days for posting a link to a picture of a giant penis he should be coming back fairly soon though :-(

Sorry' I've been banned for a while.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:21:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/13/2010 11:31:35 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:24:01 AM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/13/2010 11:23:29 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yep, old news. Cjl also got banned.

That I can live with. :P

Haha yea. I tried to help him, but he refused.

Really?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2010 3:01:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So can anyone explain the drama. I know cjl and FREEDO, did anyone else leave?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2010 8:59:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/14/2010 3:01:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
So can anyone explain the drama. I know cjl and FREEDO, did anyone else leave?

Hey! You're back! Let's play a game - I bet I win!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2010 9:02:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/14/2010 8:59:46 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/14/2010 3:01:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
So can anyone explain the drama. I know cjl and FREEDO, did anyone else leave?

Hey! You're back! Let's play a game - I bet I win!

http://www.debate.org...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2010 9:20:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/14/2010 9:02:02 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/14/2010 8:59:46 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/14/2010 3:01:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
So can anyone explain the drama. I know cjl and FREEDO, did anyone else leave?

Hey! You're back! Let's play a game - I bet I win!

http://www.debate.org...

Does not answer my question lol.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave