Jump to topic:

Engaged soon to be wedded!

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 10:58:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So guys this is an announcement of my engagement! I was dating someone for a while and we both saw and knew that we were destined to be together and we are officially engaged (I didnt want a ring, but he still proposed to me although I have no ring) so we have been engaged for about 3-4 weeks and in 2-3 weeks we will be getting married. I just wanted all of my DDO family to know as well so that you all can celebrate with me and him. He doesn't get online much, but this is his DDO account so please make him feel welcomed. http://www.debate.org...

He is an amazing person and I love him and will gladly be his wife soon! I am happy to be with him he makes me happy and he has completed my heart since the first day I met him. He is my everything. He is my world! I love you baby! :)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:00:40 PM
At 6/25/2015 10:59:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Congratulations! This is great news! I'm so happy for you!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:02:29 PM
At 6/25/2015 11:00:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/25/2015 10:59:39 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Congratulations! This is great news! I'm so happy for you!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:07:33 PM
At 6/25/2015 10:58:29 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
So guys this is an announcement of my engagement! I was dating someone for a while and we both saw and knew that we were destined to be together and we are officially engaged (I didnt want a ring, but he still proposed to me although I have no ring) so we have been engaged for about 3-4 weeks and in 2-3 weeks we will be getting married. I just wanted all of my DDO family to know as well so that you all can celebrate with me and him. He doesn't get online much, but this is his DDO account so please make him feel welcomed. http://www.debate.org...

He is an amazing person and I love him and will gladly be his wife soon! I am happy to be with him he makes me happy and he has completed my heart since the first day I met him. He is my everything. He is my world! I love you baby! :)

Congrats,
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:14:42 PM

Does he know me, btw? ;D
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:19:16 PM
At 6/25/2015 11:14:42 PM, RevNge wrote:

Does he know me, btw? ;D

Rev, don't make me lynch you in such a happy thread.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:22:15 PM

Congrats, I'm so happy for you. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:29:20 PM
The guy in that photo looks a whole lot like a certain former user...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:30:58 PM
At 6/25/2015 11:29:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

lol well, hes new to this site because I introduced him to it. just saying LOL.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:31:46 PM

I hope you'll be happy - congratulations.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:33:47 PM
At 6/25/2015 11:30:58 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

Is he from North/South Carolina, by any chance?
(Anyhow, congratulations.)
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:34:22 PM
So guys this is an announcement of my engagement! I was dating someone for a while and we both saw and knew that we were destined to be together and we are officially engaged (I didnt want a ring, but he still proposed to me although I have no ring) so we have been engaged for about 3-4 weeks and in 2-3 weeks we will be getting married. I just wanted all of my DDO family to know as well so that you all can celebrate with him and I. He doesn't get online much, but this is his DDO account so please make him feel welcomed. http://www.debate.org...

Congratulations!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:35:48 PM
At 6/25/2015 11:33:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/25/2015 11:30:58 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

Is he from North/South Carolina, by any chance?
(Anyhow, congratulations.)

no, born and raised in San Antonio, Texas like me. And thanks.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 8:25:15 AM
At 6/25/2015 11:19:16 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Does he know me, btw? ;D

I already said congrats in the *ahem* PM, lol. What's so sad about someone knowing me?

...then again, after reconsideration, I kind of see your point... ;_;
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 8:35:49 AM

THIS BELONGS IN THE PERSONAL FORUM OMG!!!111!!!11!!1!!!1!!!11!!11111!!

*thread reported*

Seriously, though, congrats again. :D
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 9:55:24 AM

I saw your announcement on Facebook and thought it was a prank or something. Congrats.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 10:34:35 AM
At 6/26/2015 8:25:15 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/25/2015 11:19:16 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Does he know me, btw? ;D

I already said congrats in the *ahem* PM, lol. What's so sad about someone knowing me?

...then again, after reconsideration, I kind of see your point... ;_;

You know what I meant, Rev, lol

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 1:01:42 PM

Congratulations :D
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 1:31:44 PM

Congrats and thanks for inviting us all to the wedding. We promise not to make a scene.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:26:11 PM
At 6/26/2015 1:31:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Congrats and thanks for inviting us all to the wedding. We promise not to make a scene.

lol he and I are getting married through the court so no one is invited. Lol!
But if y'all wanna celebrate on DDO, I'm down for it :)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 3:31:48 PM
At 6/26/2015 3:26:11 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

I know the perfect way to do that...

VTL Marty for claim

DDO's Economics Messiah
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 10:09:08 PM
At 6/26/2015 3:31:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

VTL Marty for claim

lol really?
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 10:09:51 PM
At 6/26/2015 10:09:08 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 6/26/2015 3:31:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

VTL Marty for claim

lol really?

Yes, he's never played mafia before, so he's hard to read. We always pressure newbies for claims.

DDO's Economics Messiah
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 10:20:18 PM

Hmm.. why?
I thought marriages got their emotinal value from the celebration and following honeymoon.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW