Jump to topic:

DDOrk Interview with Peterssmith

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:24:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And now, The Empress, The Gorgeous, The Amazing, PETERSSMITH!
---

"1. How did you find DDO and why did you join?"

I saw DDO a really long time ago when I was looking for some sources one time. I kind of just glanced over it though. Eventually, I came upon it again and noticed a certain debate topic that you will also notice as my only debate on my profile. I decided to attempt to make that person feel better by lying about some of my qualities, and I think I successfully did a good job. I decided to stay after that and then things just escalated from there.

"2. Favorite part of DDO?"

The polls I guess. I don't really spend a lot of time there though.

"3. First friend on DDO?"

I think it was Lauren_Duggan, but she doesn't go on this site anymore. Then it was BblackkBbirdd, and then I added a few others. I barely have any friends on this site, but I like keeping the requests open so I can reject people >:D

I might change that though.

"4. Favourite member on DDO?"

Mishapqueen, totally. She's such a doll.

"5. How did you feel about your first debate? Did you win or lose?"

I won, mainly because the other user forfeited. I think I did some good.

"6. Favourite debate? (not necessarily yours)"

SEX: GIRL OR BOY AND ALSO MEAN GENDER who tell me this huh??

"7. Most memorable thing anyone has ever said to you?"

Not necessarily a good thing, but one guy asked me if he could be my sex slave. That was interesting. The sexual harassment on this site is ridiculous sometimes. I really should probably think of something else for this question.

"8. Have you ever been in a debate outside of DDO? Like a really serious one?"

Yes. I used to take an AP Government class in high school and we had to debate bills and stuff. I also wrote research essays before, if that counts.

"9. Your favorite troll?"

I don't really appreciate the trolls on this website, but I guess Imabench is really the only one that comes to mind right now.

"10. If you could delete anyone's account, whose would you delete?"

Does banning heil and associated accounts for eternity count? If not, it wouldn't really be appropriate for me to mention a user, considering my position.

"11. If you could change your username, what would you change it to? I know your username is of your favorite character from a novel, so you might be wary of changing it."

The Empress, obviously. On a more serious note, I might have changed it to a female character name instead, but Peters was used because of that first debate.

"12. Recommendations to new users?"

Don't do drugs, don't express your religious beliefs, and for god's sake don't enter the religious forum. On a more serious note: http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:28:03 PM
"What's your favorite pick-up line? To use, or to receive?"

Probably, "how you doin'?". It's really funny to me since I watched Friends so much. As for a more realistic thing, usually I don't use pick-up lines and instead just use flattery and compliments. I may use some stupid and generic ones to make the other person laugh. As for receiving, I would prefer compliments and flattery as well instead of "pick-up lines".

"What do you think is your greatest quality?"

I like to think I'm creative, either that or I like to think I put others before myself, which is probably a bad thing in the long-run.

"That is very noble of you, which reminds me of Suzaku from Code Geass. Thus, do you believe that 'the end justifies the means?'"

I generally go on the lines of "justice", where the just action must be proportional to the importance of the goal. This means that some things seen as "unjust" could be just in the end if it brings about more good than evil (defined as the "loss of value" (IE misery, death, misfortune, injury, physical and psychological suffering etc.).

"I"d like to agree, but sometimes people push it a wee bit too far. Are you pro or con corporal punishment?"

Pro, but it obviously depends on the crime. The punishment must be proportional to the crime. You shouldn't be executing someone who steals a candy bar. You should be executing someone who brings about great evil (already defined in the previous question). But because this is hard to define, normally the punishment by execution for a murderer isn't necessarily "fair" (meaning the circumstances have to be very convincing if it's not something like self-defense).

"Interesting" what is your favorite topic to debate?"

I don't really "debate" things, but I guess I enjoy talking about human nature, religions, origins of things, and ideologies.

"What would you like to study at University?"

Psychology, history, and political science.

"Would you then like to go into Politics? If not, what profession would you like to veer into?"

I don't know, maybe. I can't really think of a "profession" in accordance with political science besides the general idea of "working for the government". It'd be awesome if I could become President and annex Canada like I always dreamed of. Otherwise, maybe I could be a psychodynamic psychotherapist, or go into law or something.

"Do you see yourself settling down? Would you want kids?"

I'd love to marry some day. I always wanted a daughter, preferably a biological one though which seems unrealistic right now...

"I think you'd be a great mother. You're very ambitious and persistent. ^_^
Adopting is great too, because you'd be giving a child a home, and love.

What is, if any, your favorite Disney movie?"

Believe it or not, I really like Disney movies. I think my favorites are UP, those first few minutes :'(, Tangled, Finding Nemo (those colors), Wreck-It Ralph (that nostalgia), and the Incredibles.

"Ikr!!! Up definitely was a beautiful movie. Only a moron wouldn't like Finding Nemo. Which is your favorite color?"

There's this special shade of purple that I really like. I call it "Black Rose", which is just a really, really dark purple. I also like a blood red color, just plain black, and royal purple.

"I love colours. I love deep purple, chartreuse, blacks and greys.

Do you see yourself ever meeting anyone from DDO irl?"

I hope not. That'd be terrible.

"Do you see yourself leaving DDO?"

Yes, of course.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY?! D:
YOU'VE BEEN AN EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SITE D:

Which brings me to- how is being a junior assistant mod coming along?"

Because this site does take a lot of useless time out of my life and I'll eventually have to move on to more productive things/other forms of entertainment.

I really don't feel any difference. All I do is report things to Airmax directly. It doesn't seem like the DDO Elite has any "real" benefits.

"Do you think you'll ever join a live hangout?"

No, never.

"Why not?"

You people are fvcking psychos.

"Meh. True.
Do you believe all DDO members are psychos and killers?"

I think there is something "wrong" with all of us, including me.

"Yeah. We've all got loose screws. ^_^
But- the best people are bonkers.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

Moscow. I always wanted to see the Kremlin during Christmas time. Either that or Alaska, which I would hope to move to some day.

"Awesome!
Would you be the proposer- or proposee?"

Well, considering my girlfriend asked me out first, I would lean towards proposee. However, I think if I was with them long enough I would feel the need to propose to them if they haven't done so already.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:30:25 PM
"That's cute. :)
Is she on DDO as well?"

No. That reminds me, here's another tip: never date anyone on this site, ever.

"Do you have any weird sexual fantasies or fetishes?"

"Weird" is subjective. My "weird" would be someone else's "normal". So "yes", technically, I guess.

"If you had to choose between your best friend and your girlfriend, who would you choose?"

A girlfriend, considering the girlfriend would be my best friend.

"What is the one thing you would be most ashamed of doing to a friend?"

Betraying them, and then watch their reaction afterwards, whether it be anger, sadness, or disbelief.

"What habit are you most proud of breaking? And how did you do it?"

I used to bite my nails a lot. I just stopped when I started using clippers more often. I used to also suck my thumb at an age WAY later than I was supposed to, which probably means I had trouble with the "oral stage" of psychosexual development. It just stopped when I started refraining from doing it.

"What is one characteristic of your friends you wish you had?"

The ability to make decisions. I am unhealthily indecisive.

"Have you ever had intimate relations with a guy, or had to turn one down?"

I thought that I liked men when I was really young, but I realized I didn't by around 6 or 7. I obviously have turned down guys asking me out before (including on this site).

"Would you be a dominant or submissive or switch in a relationship?"

I don't agree that there needs to be a dominant-submissive side in each relationship, so I prefer a mutual "role-switching", where the partners see each other as equals.

"What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?"

I got lost in the forest, ended up on the completely wrong end of the trail (where the horses are supposed to go), and had to walk like two hours around the forest to get back to the parking lot.

"What super power would you like to have?"

Psychokinesis, the ability to manipulate matter with your mind.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Love? Not really. Strong attraction? Sure.

"Who do you look up to, as a role model?"

My mom, stereotypical I know.

"Is there any guy who makes you question your sexuality?"

There's a difference between "questioning my sexuality" and knowing "what's attractive" on both sides. So I can point out attractive qualities in people, regardless of sex.

"What is your defining quality?"

Hell if I know.

"What is your life goal?"

Death

Rofl <3

Well, that was Peterssmith, the sassiest, coolest chica on DDO, who has contributed immensely to the site.

We love you hun<#
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:32:31 PM
At 7/3/2015 5:28:03 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Do you believe all DDO members are psychos and killers?"

Who doesn't believe that? (Likely a psychopath killer in denial.)
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:50:36 PM
Lol, this is awesome.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam