Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Church of NAC: Mass 13

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 8:30:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good evening fellow churchgoers and casual browsers who wandered into this mass out of sheer curiosity. I invite you to take a seat, as I read from the holy book of our Church that contain the lessons and wisdom from the almighty Mod, who passed those lessons and wisdom to his one true son, our prophet, the great Chickadee. Praise be onto Chickadee!

So come on in,
Listen up ,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

After 99 months and 99 days, the followers of Chickadee were going through some rather hard times. The economy was down, inflation was up, and the beloved Eagles football team missed out on the playoffs AGAIN due to a bullsh** call by the referees late in the fourth quarter.

Noticing the discontent among his followers, Chickadee knew he had to do something to raise morale, and so he promised to his followers that he would bequeath onto them 5 gifts from the almighty Mod, one for each of the original commandments.

Behold, the third gift from Chickadee! Praise be onto Chickadee!

(The next mass will contain the NEXT gift from Chickadee, DDO Dubbed Episode 4)
"I am not perfect. I am probably even fuckin pathetic" - Bsh

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 12:18:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/3/2015 8:43:58 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Praise Chickadee!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3