Jump to topic:

DACT TGT Wars

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:12:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is this just me because recently I have noticed that DACT is trolling any thread created by TGT, I think this could get real interesting real quick as they are both convinced that they are God's chosen messenagers to DDO and one thinks he is God, while the other just uses random bible quotes. Anyway I lost track of the point I was trying to make.
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:15:30 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:12:49 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Is this just me because recently I have noticed that DACT is trolling any thread created by TGT, I think this could get real interesting real quick as they are both convinced that they are God's chosen messenagers to DDO and one thinks he is God, while the other just uses random bible quotes. Anyway I lost track of the point I was trying to make.

Yea, DACT does tend to fixate on any strong Christian type that posts in the religion forum, he seems to consider it is his patch. Not very mature or Christian of him really.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM
A troll is trolling a troll.

Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:18:56 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:15:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Yea, DACT does tend to fixate on any strong Christian type that posts in the religion forum, he seems to consider it is his patch. Not very mature or Christian of him really.

Well I just think this is going to get really funny real fast. I mean imagine TGT with his massive ego and god complex in one corner, while DACT who thinks he is the only person that knows how to read the Bible correctly is in the other corner. It makes me LOL just thinking about it maybe we should make a DDO television comedy series and we could make those two neighbors.
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:22:09 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:18:56 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 8/17/2010 7:15:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Well I just think this is going to get really funny real fast. I mean imagine TGT with his massive ego and god complex in one corner, while DACT who thinks he is the only person that knows how to read the Bible correctly is in the other corner. It makes me LOL just thinking about it maybe we should make a DDO television comedy series and we could make those two neighbors.

There would also be the whole 'will they won't they' sexual tension throughout the whole series.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:26:51 AM
Wait I just got a horrible thought what if they morph into one super powerful troll that leaks beyond the confines of the religion forum and infects the rest of DDO. NNNNNNNOOOOOOO OH THE HORROR

Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:40:02 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:26:51 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Wait I just got a horrible thought what if they morph into one super powerful troll that leaks beyond the confines of the religion forum and infects the rest of DDO. NNNNNNNOOOOOOO OH THE HORROR

lol. me and you will have to morph into a supermormon to combat it
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:40:21 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:40:02 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 8/17/2010 7:26:51 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:

lol. me and you will have to morph into a supermormon to combat it

or at least contain it
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 7:55:53 AM
At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
A troll is trolling a troll.

Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 8:04:08 AM
I think its like two dogs trying to mark their territory, without ever noticing that they're trapped in a backyard. They can p*ss on anything they want, so long as no one allows them out.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 8:09:45 AM
At 8/17/2010 8:04:08 AM, Volkov wrote:
I think its like two dogs trying to mark their territory, without ever noticing that they're trapped in a backyard. They can p*ss on anything they want, so long as no one allows them out.

heaven help us the day they are let loose
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 8:24:23 AM
At 8/17/2010 8:21:26 AM, Koopin wrote:
Kentucky Fried Chicken.

http://www.google.com...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:25:23 AM
I'll bring the bear.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:28:31 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:25:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
I'll bring the bear.

What is it with you and large hairy things?
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:29:44 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:28:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I'll bring the bear.

What is it with you and small hairless things? ;P

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:32:33 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:29:44 AM, Yvette wrote:
I'll bring the bear.

you've got a sense of humor dontcha :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:32:43 AM
I'll bring the bear.

I... have no retort...
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 9:37:17 AM
At 8/17/2010 9:32:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I'll bring the bear.

I... have no retort...

xD

*shoulder-pats*

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 2:27:39 PM
At 8/17/2010 12:26:33 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
They should do a formal debate.

DATC refuses to do those. trying to taunt him into it will only get self-righteous BS out him for why he wont. He is a lost cause here
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 2:29:57 PM
At 8/17/2010 2:27:39 PM, Marauder wrote:

DATC refuses to do those. trying to taunt him into it will only get self-righteous BS out him for why he wont. He is a lost cause here

Why? Is he afraid? ;) I think the-good-teacher would be a good opponent for him.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 2:32:03 PM
At 8/17/2010 9:32:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I'll bring the bear.

I... have no retort...

she absolutely wrecked you.
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2010 3:00:57 PM
At 8/17/2010 2:27:39 PM, Marauder wrote:

His last debate he spent the entire arguing against his position... but still got 40 points of votes.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2010 8:40:38 AM
Lol their like a gang except I think DACT thinks he's the police or something.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave