Jump to topic:

Add Sanders to Candidates in my profile

salam.morcos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:08:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sanders has 33% support in Iowa, and he still doesn't exist in the list of Presidential Candidates on the Profile Page. He should be added.

http://time.com...

Also, all the other candidates (lots of them) should be added. that would include Trump (sigh!).

(I thought I already posted this before, so if it's a duplicate, I'm sorry!)
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:24:18 AM
At 7/8/2015 10:08:10 AM, salam.morcos wrote:
Sanders has 33% support in Iowa, and he still doesn't exist in the list of Presidential Candidates on the Profile Page. He should be added.

http://time.com...

Also, all the other candidates (lots of them) should be added. that would include Trump (sigh!).

(I thought I already posted this before, so if it's a duplicate, I'm sorry!)

The candidates are 2012 candidates only. They have to update the presidential candidates list.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:15:22 PM
This actually would be really nice. I'm pretty sure he has more support than most of the candidates on that list.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
TheOpinionist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:03:18 PM
At 7/8/2015 9:15:22 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
This actually would be really nice. I'm pretty sure he has more support than most of the candidates on that list.

Because most candidates on that list aren't even running in 2016