Jump to topic:

Who is Kelly Stevens

Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 1:44:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
who is Kelly Stevens? why is she assigned to Debate.org? is this actually airmax? im so confused.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 11:20:22 AM
At 7/8/2015 1:44:54 PM, Preston wrote:
who is Kelly Stevens? why is she assigned to Debate.org? is this actually airmax? im so confused.

I have no idea.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 11:25:12 AM
At 7/8/2015 1:44:54 PM, Preston wrote:

Maybe she's with Juggle?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:18:18 PM
At 7/9/2015 11:26:08 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#DDOElite

Maybe but the fact juggle has forgotten about us tells us that [Censored by the DDOElite]. maybe we can [Censored by the DDOElite], or even [Censored by the DDOElite]. IDK but she is the rep for DDO on juggles site.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:20:12 PM
At 7/9/2015 1:18:18 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/9/2015 11:26:08 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#DDOElite

Maybe but the fact juggle has forgotten about us tells us that [Censored by the DDOElite]. maybe we can [Censored by the DDOElite], or even [Censored by the DDOElite]. IDK but she is the rep for DDO on juggles site.

I'm not convinced that Juggle has "forgotten about us" -- I think Max's post from yesterday (which I'd highly recommend that you read) provides a clear explanation as to why we're not enjoying some of the updates we'd all like.

But, yes, [Censored by the DDO Elite] is nevertheless an option.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah