Jump to topic:

Site Problem

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:26:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is a debate I was nominated to judge, but the debate concluded before I could accept or decline the nomination. I have voted on the debate, but the notification that I have a "nomination" which is "pending" is getting on my nerves.

Does anyone know how to make this go away?
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:28:41 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:26:17 PM, YYW wrote:
There is a debate I was nominated to judge, but the debate concluded before I could accept or decline the nomination. I have voted on the debate, but the notification that I have a "nomination" which is "pending" is getting on my nerves.

It happened to me, too. I think you just have to wait for the voting period to expire.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 3:34:20 PM
At 7/11/2015 3:28:41 PM, bsh1 wrote:

It happened to me, too. I think you just have to wait for the voting period to expire.

Outrageous.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 12:00:10 AM

This has happened to me. You have to wait till the voting period ends.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass