Jump to topic:

Ye Old English Blood!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 12:47:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I'm in England guys. Yes, lol. Going to meet Envisage, and Toviyah, and a few other friends as well as tour and then I'm going to Oxford University for a 2 weeks preparatory course of Mathematics for the MAT entrance exam in November.

Also English girls are fvcking hot!! I mean duuuuuuuddeeeeeeeee
Definitely. Not. Asexual.

But yeah the plane ride sucked since they practically made me wait about 9 hours at various airports, but when I arrived in Heathrow I practically immigrated within 5 minutes. lol.

While even British passport holders were stopped, I was just moved up, my passport stamped (without questions), and the customs officer did not stop me! That was definitely fun (maybe it was the suit? o.o)

Photos of Shaun, and Tobi coming soon! Stay tuned folks. :P
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 12:50:01 AM
At 7/13/2015 12:47:31 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So I'm in England guys. Yes, lol. Going to meet Envisage, and Toviyah, and a few other friends as well as tour and then I'm going to Oxford University for a 2 weeks preparatory course of Mathematics for the MAT entrance exam in November.

But yeah the plane ride sucked since they practically made me wait about 9 hours at various airports, but when I arrived in Heathrow I practically immigrated within 5 minutes. lol.

While even British passport holders were stopped, I was just moved up, my passport stamped (without questions), and the customs officer did not stop me! That was definitely fun (maybe it was the suit? o.o)

Also London is like SUPER OLD. As in the architecture (even of newer buildings) looks like something that popped out of the 18th century. :p
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:03:55 AM

You're next Joey. I know you can hear me!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 3:04:51 AM

Meet Peter Millican and tell him that I enjoy his humour, please, for me <3
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 5:02:35 AM

=============================

I am glad your experience is better than ours when we visit the states. Your security people are vile and rude
orangemayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:37:50 AM
I'm going to Oxford University for a 2 weeks preparatory course of Mathematics for the MAT entrance exam in November.

Woop that's my uni! Which college are you applying to?
I'm back (ish).
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 12:28:10 PM

Your a heterosexual now?

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 12:33:51 PM

Did you ever take the AMC, btw?
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 4:42:17 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:37:50 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
I'm going to Oxford University for a 2 weeks preparatory course of Mathematics for the MAT entrance exam in November.

Merton.
Right now I'll be in Lady Margaret, lets see if we can meet? I'll be there from the 25th of July.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 4:44:12 PM
At 7/13/2015 12:33:51 PM, RevNge wrote:

Nopes
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 4:55:47 PM

Also English girls are fvcking hot!!
Do you think that makeup played a role in that judgment?

I mean duuuuuuuddeeeeeeeee

Happy travels!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 5:35:46 PM
At 7/13/2015 4:44:12 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 7/13/2015 12:33:51 PM, RevNge wrote:

Nopes

Noob
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:42:45 PM
At 7/13/2015 5:02:35 AM, paininthenuts wrote:

I am glad your experience is better than ours when we visit the states. Your security people are vile and rude

why are pakistan's security people so heavily involved in your trips to the states?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 7:03:13 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:42:45 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/13/2015 5:02:35 AM, paininthenuts wrote:

why are pakistan's security people so heavily involved in your trips to the states?

Asking the important questions.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 3:36:32 AM
At 7/13/2015 12:50:01 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Also London is like SUPER OLD. As in the architecture (even of newer buildings) looks like something that popped out of the 18th century. :p

===================================

Perhaps because it did LOL
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 3:49:27 AM

Can you walk now?
orangemayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 8:40:33 AM
At 7/13/2015 4:42:17 PM, Ajabi wrote:

Merton.
Right now I'll be in Lady Margaret, lets see if we can meet? I'll be there from the 25th of July.

Unfortunately I've already gone back to London, because our term ended a couple of weeks ago.

Both are nice colleges, though LMH is a bit of a building site at the moment. You've set yourself quite a challenge applying to Merton though!
I'm back (ish).
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 5:07:49 PM
At 7/14/2015 8:40:33 AM, orangemayhem wrote:

Merton.

Unfortunately I've already gone back to London, because our term ended a couple of weeks ago.

Both are nice colleges, though LMH is a bit of a building site at the moment. You've set yourself quite a challenge applying to Merton though!

I'm in London right now.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 5:14:02 PM
Oxford.. thanks for reminding me how relatively stupid I am. TAT
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 3:51:36 AM
At 7/14/2015 3:49:27 AM, Defro wrote:

Can you walk now?

Medicine and Pain Free since May, 2015.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 3:52:37 AM
At 7/14/2015 8:40:33 AM, orangemayhem wrote:

Merton.

I'm in London till the 25th so yeah if you'd be up for it, I'd love to. :P
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 11:36:47 AM
At 7/15/2015 3:51:36 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 7/14/2015 3:49:27 AM, Defro wrote:

Can you walk now?

Medicine and Pain Free since May, 2015.

Have you even considered becoming gay? I can fly out to oxford and teach you