Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mirza is gone? :o

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:44:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:43:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That was sudden...

Like he left? Or stopped posting?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:44:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:44:24 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:43:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That was sudden...

Like he left? Or stopped posting?

He left apparently. Go to his profile.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:46:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:44:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:44:24 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:43:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That was sudden...

Like he left? Or stopped posting?

He left apparently. Go to his profile.

I did. But wtf. I was actually starting to know that guy. We could have been good friends, then he just left me?!?!
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:47:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:46:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
He dun blew up

He was getting pretty extremist lately.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:47:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:46:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:45:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
omg your right. wtf?

Yea, that's strange. I feel alone already...

You always have the jewish bf guy. You should get him to join this site.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:48:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:47:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:46:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:45:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
omg your right. wtf?

Yea, that's strange. I feel alone already...

You always have the jewish bf guy. You should get him to join this site.

Nooo.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:48:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:47:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:46:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:45:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
omg your right. wtf?

Yea, that's strange. I feel alone already...

You always have the jewish bf guy. You should get him to join this site.

Nah, he would flood the entire site with zionist stuff.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:50:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:49:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:46:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
He dun blew up

Ha ha, that was mean.

He took out a KFC with him. But PETA plead and he made sure no live animals were harmed. Non human animals at least.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:52:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:48:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:47:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:46:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:45:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
omg your right. wtf?

Yea, that's strange. I feel alone already...

You always have the jewish bf guy. You should get him to join this site.

Nah, he would flood the entire site with zionist stuff.

But it's ok for you to flood with Muslim stuff? What happened to you supporting a variety of perspectives present on this site? We need someone to come here and flood with Zionist stuff!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:53:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:52:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
But it's ok for you to flood with Muslim stuff? What happened to you supporting a variety of perspectives present on this site? We need someone to come here and flood with Zionist stuff!

That guy does not need to be on here. Enough Islamophobes already. Not to mention he is racist.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:52:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:48:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:47:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:46:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:45:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
omg your right. wtf?

Yea, that's strange. I feel alone already...

You always have the jewish bf guy. You should get him to join this site.

Nah, he would flood the entire site with zionist stuff.

But it's ok for you to flood with Muslim stuff? What happened to you supporting a variety of perspectives present on this site? We need someone to come here and flood with Zionist stuff!

True, true, but meh. He doesn't usually like sites like these.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:58:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...

Pff, Americans...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:59:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:58:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...

Pff, Americans...

Pff, Muslims...
kfc
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 3:59:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:58:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...

Pff, Americans...

Pff, British Columbians...
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 4:00:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:59:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:58:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...

Pff, Americans...

Pff, Muslims...

Pff, Christians...
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 4:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 3:59:50 PM, Kinesis wrote:
His account is just deactivated. He'll probably activate it again, it doesn't mean he's gone forever.

Yea, but he seemed to have problems with alot of people here today so who knows.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 4:02:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 4:00:01 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:59:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:58:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:57:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:54:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:53:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
Maybe Mirza found out about INH's relationship with Celeb and got jealous.

>:)

I'm not in a relationship with Celeb. -__-

Pff, Canadians...

Pff, Americans...

Pff, Muslims...

Pff, Christians...

Pff, Inserts...
kfc
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 4:02:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 4:00:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/19/2010 3:59:50 PM, Kinesis wrote:
His account is just deactivated. He'll probably activate it again, it doesn't mean he's gone forever.

Yea, but he seemed to have problems with alot of people here today so who knows.

Maybe. He does disagree with everyone here about nearly everything.