Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 11:05:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey watch out for this user, she/he is attempting to phish, just got this PM:

zita60@[censored].com
Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Zita,
I came across your profile today at (debate.org) and It was so good to me.So i :decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship: :with you. Please contact me at my email address (zita60@[Censored].com)
I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,
I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship,

First off, Creepy!
Second, please dont contact me via PM asking for a relationship, especially over the internet. IDK about everyone else but i personally would rather know someone IRL.
Third, no one is this dumb! this is definitely a scam or a really desperate woman, because no one goes on a debate website and PMs a user that is 9 years younger for a relationship...

And before anyone gets upset for posting PM's DDO's T&C state:
You understand that meeting new people, by whatever method or means, always requires taking normal precautions you should otherwise follow in establishing new relationships. Those may include, but are not limited to, meeting in public places, checking with mutual friends, free or fee-based internet background checks or searches, and otherwise using common sense about protecting yourself and your property. You understand that you are responsible for protecting yourself and your personal and financial information, that you are not entrusting that responsibility to anyone else, and that you understand that nothing on Debate.org is designed to or should be expected to do any of that for you.

Thus if you don't want a PM made public you cannot put it on the web.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 10:28:44 PM
At 7/13/2015 11:05:59 AM, Preston wrote:

zita60@[censored].com
Hello dear,
I came across your profile today at (debate.org) and It was so good to me.So i :decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship: :with you. Please contact me at my email address (zita60@[Censored].com)

First off, Creepy!
Second, please dont contact me via PM asking for a relationship, especially over the internet. IDK about everyone else but i personally would rather know someone IRL.
Third, no one is this dumb! this is definitely a scam or a really desperate woman, because no one goes on a debate website and PMs a user that is 9 years younger for a relationship...

You understand that meeting new people, by whatever method or means, always requires taking normal precautions you should otherwise follow in establishing new relationships. Those may include, but are not limited to, meeting in public places, checking with mutual friends, free or fee-based internet background checks or searches, and otherwise using common sense about protecting yourself and your property. You understand that you are responsible for protecting yourself and your personal and financial information, that you are not entrusting that responsibility to anyone else, and that you understand that nothing on Debate.org is designed to or should be expected to do any of that for you.

I got it too, and replied with two words: Sounds legit. :P

I suspect it might also be a 13-year-old trying to do some catfishing. (Catphishing?)
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 6:29:17 PM
At 7/13/2015 11:05:59 AM, Preston wrote:

zita60@[censored].com
Hello dear,

First off, Creepy!

It's a spam bot.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 6:31:31 PM
Must there be a new thread about this all the time.... -_-
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3