Spam PMs

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:36:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"MY DONATINON FOR WORK OF GOD,

Greeting to you and your family. I am Mrs.Esther S"verin. A widow to late Tom S"verin of blessed memory. I am 55years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death during this Country"s political Crisis in 2013, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of $1million US dollars and some quantities of Gold dust worth some millions of dollars which is he hid under the safe custody of a security company here in my name as next of kin and, presently, I have been diagonized of Pancreatic Cancer, and My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won"t live more than three months according to my doctors. I have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money and the Gold dust. I am willing to donate this sum of $1million US dollars and the gold dust in your name for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf.

If you are interested Contact me for more details through my private email: ( estse49*gmail.com )

My Nurse help me to write this email.
Hoping to hearing from you
Remain blessedYours Sister
Mrs.Esther S"verin"
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:48:20 PM
At 7/13/2015 1:36:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Greeting to you and your family. I am Mrs.Esther S"verin. A widow to late Tom S"verin of blessed memory. I am 55years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death during this Country"s political Crisis in 2013, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of $1million US dollars and some quantities of Gold dust worth some millions of dollars which is he hid under the safe custody of a security company here in my name as next of kin and, presently, I have been diagonized of Pancreatic Cancer, and My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won"t live more than three months according to my doctors. I have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money and the Gold dust. I am willing to donate this sum of $1million US dollars and the gold dust in your name for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf.

If you are interested Contact me for more details through my private email: ( estse49*gmail.com )

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

I just got a love letter
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:59:38 PM
At 7/13/2015 1:48:20 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

I just got a love letter

Was it from "est50?"
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 2:16:54 PM

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

http://media.veryfunnypics.eu...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 2:29:16 PM
At 7/13/2015 1:59:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

I just got a love letter

Was it from "est50?"

No

"Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Zita,
I came across your profile today at (debate.org) and It was so good to me.So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address
I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,
I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship,"
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:21:11 PM

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:34:56 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:21:11 PM, Wylted wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:36:48 PM
I never get anything :(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:37:02 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:34:56 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

If that letter is true, you're about to be a millionaire
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:38:54 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:37:02 PM, Wylted wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

Just one million dollars?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:39:24 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:38:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

It's probably a scam anyhow, it's probably a pathetic attempt into kidnapping me.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:45:30 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:39:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

It's probably a scam anyhow, it's probably a pathetic attempt into kidnapping me.

Nigerian scammers don't kidnap people. They need you to send them a few thousand dollars so they can send you the million dollars
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 6:51:20 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:45:30 PM, Wylted wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

Nigerian scammers don't kidnap people. They need you to send them a few thousand dollars so they can send you the million dollars

That's why they're faking being a Nigerian.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 7:00:46 PM
At 7/13/2015 6:51:20 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/13/2015 6:45:30 PM, Wylted wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

You lucky dog

How am I lucky?

That's why they're faking being a Nigerian.

Typically Nigerian scammers are actually Nigerian, hence the name "Nigerian scammer"
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 7:02:30 AM
At 7/13/2015 2:29:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

I just got a love letter

Was it from "est50?"

No

"Hello dear,
I came across your profile today at (debate.org) and It was so good to me.So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address

That happened to others as well. Thankfully I'm not a target.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 9:37:30 AM
At 7/14/2015 7:02:30 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/13/2015 2:29:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Mrs.Esther S"verin"

I just got a love letter

Was it from "est50?"

No

"Hello dear,

That happened to others as well. Thankfully I'm not a target.
You're not. It's just spam. Nothing to worry about.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam