Jump to topic:

A second series of suggestions

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 5:03:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the Mods and the Dark Lord/Vice-Dark Lord. Take this with a grain of salt if you have to.

1. Having a day in which Post-Voting period debates are put back into the voting period (This way, debates that got no votes can get voted for again).

2. Creating a thread for people to post debate topics their interested in (And pinning that to the top of the forum)

3. Temp-ban that annoying user "UtherPenguin", he keeps spamming by PM box, make him stahp :'(
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:24:24 PM
At 7/15/2015 5:03:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
For the Mods and the Dark Lord/Vice-Dark Lord. Take this with a grain of salt if you have to.

1. Having a day in which Post-Voting period debates are put back into the voting period (This way, debates that got no votes can get voted for again).

2. Creating a thread for people to post debate topics their interested in (And pinning that to the top of the forum)

3. Temp-ban that annoying user "UtherPenguin", he keeps spamming by PM box, make him stahp :'(

I agree on the third one.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 11:10:19 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:24:24 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/15/2015 5:03:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I agree on the third one.

I'm most definitely agree with the third one.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:36:24 PM
First is out of our control and juggle would have to implement stuff like that.

The second idea is....actually kind of interesting. Not sure how much of it would actually be used and how much of it would ultimately just be spammed by people talking avoid other things.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...