Jump to topic:

What's happening to the polls section?

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 7:33:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Usually on the polls section, there are thought-provoking questions or big issues which people intellectually discuss. (with the occasion of some other polls here and there)

However, now the quality of the polls section very recently has been degrading. There have been countless polls on gay marriage, the confederate flag, 2016 elections and what not. It's not just that, but there's a lot of spam also. There also seems to be a lot of poll relating to very 'basic' and 'boring' questions, which aren't really huge issues. Such include polls on "What's your favorite color?" or "What's your favorite fruit?" or whatever.

The reason why the polls are like this lately is beyond me. Much of these polls seem to be coming from the same users over and over again, always spamming the section.
Theunkown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 12:53:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 7:33:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Usually on the polls section, there are thought-provoking questions or big issues which people intellectually discuss. (with the occasion of some other polls here and there)

However, now the quality of the polls section very recently has been degrading. There have been countless polls on gay marriage, the confederate flag, 2016 elections and what not. It's not just that, but there's a lot of spam also. There also seems to be a lot of poll relating to very 'basic' and 'boring' questions, which aren't really huge issues. Such include polls on "What's your favorite color?" or "What's your favorite fruit?" or whatever.

The reason why the polls are like this lately is beyond me. Much of these polls seem to be coming from the same users over and over again, always spamming the section.

Honestly the quality of this site as a whole has been going downhill a few months after I first joined a year ago.