Hitler wasnt such a bad guy

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:30:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 8:28:38 PM, Commondebator wrote:
I mean Hitler killed Hitler! That means his a pretty good right?

He also killed 10 million other people.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:38:23 PM
At 7/15/2015 8:30:10 PM, Varrack wrote:

He also killed 10 million other people.

Even better, as proven here: http://www.debate.org...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:43:19 PM

But *did* he though?

I think you'll find he's very much alive: http://i.imgur.com...
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 9:50:54 PM

Yeah, but he also killed the guy that killed Hitler.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:21:52 PM
Hitler is still alive: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
qwertyytrewq01943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 11:53:29 PM
Yes. Hitler killed Hitler after ordering the deaths of 11 million people and started a war that was responsible for the death of nearly 40 million more people. Hitler killed Hitler because he was too much of a coward to face justice and explain his actions because he didn't really know what he was doing. He was living in some f****** up fantasy and didn't have a clue of what is actually going on in the world and in life.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 3:46:16 AM
At 7/15/2015 11:53:29 PM, qwertyytrewq01943 wrote:
Yes. Hitler killed Hitler after ordering the deaths of 11 million people and started a war that was responsible for the death of nearly 40 million more people. Hitler killed Hitler because he was too much of a coward to face justice and explain his actions because he didn't really know what he was doing. He was living in some f****** up fantasy and didn't have a clue of what is actually going on in the world and in life.

I thought he was a great guy too.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 3:46:48 AM
At 7/16/2015 3:46:16 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/15/2015 11:53:29 PM, qwertyytrewq01943 wrote:

I thought he was a great guy too.

Oh I mean *is*...

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 5:10:27 PM
I have to give him credit for being the leader of a country that at the time was decades ahead of all other countries on the tech front. That is undeniable. His down fall was the drugs he took. It made him impetuous and paranoid. Had he not got hooked on drugs he would be ruling the world right now and we would all be speaking German.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%