Jump to topic:

InsertNameHere

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:08:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
...is gone. She deactivated her account and wont come back until Nags apologizes, or stops.

Since I know Nags is insecure and doesn't give a f*ck about anyone and will most likely laugh about this, everyone please let her know how much we enjoy her pressence.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:11:44 PM
I did enjoy talking to her in several threads, and hope she comes back.

I don't understand why some people just can't be civil. Picking on some complete stranger over the internet? Really? Nothing better to do with your time?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:17:53 PM
This is about the third or fourth time she's done this, so I'm not so sure she would even want to come back, or should. She's clearly not happy here.

What the heck did Nags say, anyways?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:21:49 PM
Nags was completely out of place.

INH you were coolz, and one of the few people on the site that are consistently nice.
come backz
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:23:46 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:17:53 PM, Volkov wrote:
This is about the third or fourth time she's done this, so I'm not so sure she would even want to come back, or should. She's clearly not happy here.

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:24:30 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:23:28 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
What happened?

Nags was being a complete jerk and INH left. She's crying because of what he said.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:26:36 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:17:53 PM, Volkov wrote:

She makes the site fun, interesting, relieves some of the tension, helps show things about islam and foreign affairs, and is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

She could be happy if people would be more civil.

Basically he called her ugly and stupid and said all she's ever gunna do with her life is live off welfare and he wants her dead.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:28:37 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:26:36 PM, lovelife wrote:

Yeah, well, this isn't a social networking site designed to help boost people's self-esteem. Nags might've been out of line, but her issues ran a little deeper than his and other's trolling of her, even by her own admittance.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:32:32 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:28:37 PM, Volkov wrote:

Yeah, well, this isn't a social networking site designed to help boost people's self-esteem. Nags might've been out of line, but her issues ran a little deeper than his and other's trolling of her, even by her own admittance.

Yes I understand that. What is the point of a debate site if it only has people that nags likes? Why should he chase off every decent member?
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:32:50 PM
I think it was pretty clear from the onset he was just trolling her...a bit immature, but nothing I haven't done myself.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:34:17 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:28:37 PM, Volkov wrote:

This. I was trolling her on the biggest troll thread on this website and she took it dead-serious. That thread currently has 2,365 posts of pure crap. Tell her to calm down and that I didn't really mean what I said.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:34:20 PM
Here's a transcript of the conversation for anyone who doesn't want to dig through the original thread (Might have accidentally missed a few insults, but I think I got the whole convo):

InsertNameHere: Ok, new way to annoy and piss off my bf: http://www.3rdreichmilitaria.com...... I could buy authentic nazi memorabilia. lmao. Not that I would though. People would get the wrong idea.

Nags: Or you could sell your body as a prostitute. Would that piss him off? Yes, no?

I: Nope. I have no interest in being a prostitute.

Jkenyon: Jews are good business men. He'd probably act as her "manager."

N: Yeah, good choice. You're probably not attractive enough to become one anyway,

Lovelife: (In response to ‘I have no interest in being a prostitute.' Nor do I. Although when I was younger I didn't see why really slutty people weren't hookers instead of getting in relationships if all they want is sex. I figured it would be win-win. Then I found out its illegal, and I'm still like "wtf" about it.

N: (In response to lovelife) ftfy Seriously, get over it, you're ugly.

L: Maybe to you. To others I am attractive. I vary on day to day but don't tend to give a sh*t either way.
Your entitled to your oppinion and free speech, but it does not harm me.

I: So many guys online think I'm hot. It's creepy. >.>

N: (In response to lovelife) Eww, disgusting. Who else in the world besides your dad finds you attractive? Also, I think you meant you're, not your. Can you even speak English correctly?

J: (changing InsertNameHere's post to ‘guys on /b/ have low standards' in the quote) Fix'd.

L: (In response to InsertNameHere) Yeah...too many guys seek to find females online.
I get stalked by too many guys IRL. I was also being stalked by a couple of girls but I doubt they had intent to rape me. Well TBH one was an old lady trying to spread God's love to me.

I: I get old men hitting on my IRL. It's disgusting.
Also, Nags and J.Kenyon, GTFO unless you have something nice to say. I realize I'm not the greatest looking, but there's no need to rub it in.

L: Even if you were the most unattractive person ever you should be proud to just be you, not what other people think of how you look.
It should not affect you, what should is what they think about your values and how you live your life.

N: (re his"Does anyone besides your dad find you attractive?" post, changes lovelifes quote to ‘Does my uncle count?') Thought so. Don't you people in Oklahoma have anything else to do besides partaking in incest?

I: (re: lovelife) I care very little about appearance. Personality is what counts and I expect whoever I'm dating to be the same.

L: This. Lol he's surprised I'm like that since apperntly every girl just cares about looks.
Looks fade and change, but personality is forever.

I: Yep. If a guy doesn't have a personality that I like than I have no interest in them. Looks is just a nice bonus, lol.

N: "Are", not "is". What is wrong with you? It must feeeeeeeeeel bad being both ugly and dumb.

I: Ok, seriously. Do you enjoy being an a$shole or something?

N: Am I? I wasn't aware. I was just trying to help you. One can't go through life being both ugly and stupid, because fail will be had. If you were smart and stupid, you could be a gold-digger. If you were ugly and stupid, you could just get a normal job. But lo and behold, you're just gonna be an ugly, stupid woman who ends up sucking off the teet of the welfare state your whole life. How does that feel? Not too good, does it? (Side note: "if you were smart and stupid," nice English bro)

I: Ok, f*ck you. You just crossed the line. Goodnight everybody.

Then she deactivated her account.
Should we subsidize education?

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:36:12 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:32:32 PM, lovelife wrote:
Yes I understand that. What is the point of a debate site if it only has people that nags likes? Why should he chase off every decent member?

Well, what do you propose to do about it, lovelife? I personally told Insert a hundred times to ignore it and not take it so personally. Nags, and Kenyon, are good guys if you get them at the right moments. Insert pushed it herself and fed the trolling, despite everyone telling her not to. You get what you pay for, eh.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:38:59 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:34:20 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
Here's a transcript of the conversation for anyone who doesn't want to dig through the original thread (Might have accidentally missed a few insults, but I think I got the whole convo):

InsertNameHere: Ok, new way to annoy and piss off my bf: http://www.3rdreichmilitaria.com...... I could buy authentic nazi memorabilia. lmao. Not that I would though. People would get the wrong idea.

Nags: Or you could sell your body as a prostitute. Would that piss him off? Yes, no?

N: Yeah, good choice. You're probably not attractive enough to become one anyway,

Lovelife: (In response to ‘I have no interest in being a prostitute.' Nor do I. Although when I was younger I didn't see why really slutty people weren't hookers instead of getting in relationships if all they want is sex. I figured it would be win-win. Then I found out its illegal, and I'm still like "wtf" about it.

L: Maybe to you. To others I am attractive. I vary on day to day but don't tend to give a sh*t either way.

N: (In response to lovelife) Eww, disgusting. Who else in the world besides your dad finds you attractive? Also, I think you meant you're, not your. Can you even speak English correctly?

J: (changing InsertNameHere's post to ‘guys on /b/ have low standards' in the quote) Fix'd.

L: (In response to InsertNameHere) Yeah...too many guys seek to find females online.
I get stalked by too many guys IRL. I was also being stalked by a couple of girls but I doubt they had intent to rape me. Well TBH one was an old lady trying to spread God's love to me.

Also, Nags and J.Kenyon, GTFO unless you have something nice to say. I realize I'm not the greatest looking, but there's no need to rub it in.

L: Even if you were the most unattractive person ever you should be proud to just be you, not what other people think of how you look.
It should not affect you, what should is what they think about your values and how you live your life.

N: (re his"Does anyone besides your dad find you attractive?" post, changes lovelifes quote to ‘Does my uncle count?') Thought so. Don't you people in Oklahoma have anything else to do besides partaking in incest?

I: (re: lovelife) I care very little about appearance. Personality is what counts and I expect whoever I'm dating to be the same.

L: This. Lol he's surprised I'm like that since apperntly every girl just cares about looks.

I: Yep. If a guy doesn't have a personality that I like than I have no interest in them. Looks is just a nice bonus, lol.

N: "Are", not "is". What is wrong with you? It must feeeeeeeeeel bad being both ugly and dumb.

N: Am I? I wasn't aware. I was just trying to help you. One can't go through life being both ugly and stupid, because fail will be had. If you were smart and stupid, you could be a gold-digger. If you were ugly and stupid, you could just get a normal job. But lo and behold, you're just gonna be an ugly, stupid woman who ends up sucking off the teet of the welfare state your whole life. How does that feel? Not too good, does it? (Side note: "if you were smart and stupid," nice English bro)

This brings me back to my chatsite days. Same drama, different locale.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:41:14 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:36:12 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/20/2010 11:32:32 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well, what do you propose to do about it, lovelife? I personally told Insert a hundred times to ignore it and not take it so personally. Nags, and Kenyon, are good guys if you get them at the right moments. Insert pushed it herself and fed the trolling, despite everyone telling her not to. You get what you pay for, eh.

INH isn't bad tho. There was no reason his trolling had to cross the line.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:41:16 PM
Which brings to mind: Why, again, do we allow it to escalate to this point?
I think Nags was in the wrong when INH was obviously feeling bad at that point, and he continued with it.
I do want her back, because, as Lovelife said, she is a nice person who decreases the tension in an otherwise hostile website.
I miss the old members.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:42:01 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:41:16 PM, Atheism wrote:
I think Nags was in the wrong when INH was obviously feeling bad at that point, and he continued with it.
I do want her back, because, as Lovelife said, she is a nice person who decreases the tension in an otherwise hostile website.

This
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:54:46 PM
Great, we lose a decent member because some sad little child of low intelligence and very little chance of ever getting laid decides to take it out on a random person. No doubt everyone will rush to his defence citing how wonderfully funny he is.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:57:48 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:54:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Great, we lose a decent member because some sad little child of low intelligence and very little chance of ever getting laid decides to take it out on a random person. No doubt everyone will rush to his defence citing how wonderfully funny he is.

Atheism left? Did he tell you it was for this reason? Atheism was another great member.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2010 11:59:44 PM
At 8/20/2010 11:57:48 PM, lovelife wrote:

Atheism left? Did he tell you it was for this reason? Atheism was another great member.

I was talking about Nags attack on INH, no idea why Atheism left.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:01:44 AM

If you look at your news feed, you'll see that he posted a comment to his profile right before he closed his account. He said he was leaving, perhaps indefinitely, to try to a find a better site and that it was unrelated to the incident with INH.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:03:12 AM
At 8/20/2010 11:59:44 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I was talking about Nags attack on INH, no idea why Atheism left.

I figured you were defending INH you don't seem like the type that would insult an already over insulted member that left due to insults. I can think of someone of that maturity level tho.

Idk I think if INH doesn't feel this site is free from attacks (within 3 days) every decent member should at least temp close account until something changes. Maybe he saw that and took the advice. Idk he might have personal reasons.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:06:19 AM
At 8/21/2010 12:01:44 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:

If you look at your news feed, you'll see that he posted a comment to his profile right before he closed his account. He said he was leaving, perhaps indefinitely, to try to a find a better site and that it was unrelated to the incident with INH.

Oh okay. I'm sorry that he left, he was such a great member. I wish he would come back :,(
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:40:49 AM
Nags crossed the line. The fact that he did this to begin with shows that he's got nothing better to do with his life than take out his frustrations on people who've done nothing to deserve his idiotic attention. The fact that he persisted when INH was clearly hurt shows that either he's too stupid to know he was going too far or too malicious and insensitive to care. Either way, he's a pathetic, imbecilic creature who's responsible for hurting a friend of mine and driving her off of this site. Oh, and he got Atheism to leave too. Nice job.

http://www.jmorganmarketing.com...
"We were having a philosophical discussion and I asserted that the only demonstrable reality is individual consciousness, but he insisted on the existence of a priori moral values that transcended free will. So I hit him." - Walon Vau
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:17:51 AM
At 8/20/2010 11:41:16 PM, Atheism wrote:

LOL. She and Lovelife derail more threads than Communists derail economies.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 3:18:25 AM

Yeah, way to get Askbob to leave.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 4:20:03 AM
At 8/20/2010 11:34:20 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Nags, you complete d*ckhead.