Jump to topic:

How to use the forum

bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 11:41:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well Im new around here but I have no idea how to do multiple quote texts and fancy things of that nature, is there a guide posted somewhere on how to use this forum?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 11:50:36 PM
At 7/18/2015 11:41:57 PM, bigotry wrote:
Well Im new around here but I have no idea how to do multiple quote texts and fancy things of that nature, is there a guide posted somewhere on how to use this forum?

If you look above a post, you'll see the "Reply & Quote" option. Click that. Then type in your text below the text that pops up (the text that initially appears should be, word for word, what the post you're replying to said).
I hope that helped.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2015 11:53:06 PM
At 7/18/2015 11:50:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 7/18/2015 11:41:57 PM, bigotry wrote:

If you look above a post, you'll see the "Reply & Quote" option. Click that. Then type in your text below the text that pops up (the text that initially appears should be, word for word, what the post you're replying to said).
I hope that helped.

it does thanks! I didnt realize you can simply just type inbetween the words for multi quotes