Jump to topic:

Why is Vispex not in the DOD Hall of Fame yet

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 2:39:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The man is the most genius troll of all time.... or he's mentally deranged. Either way, He gets my vote!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:11:15 PM
No.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:49:13 PM
At 7/19/2015 2:39:23 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
The man is the most genius troll of all time.... or he's mentally deranged. Either way, He gets my vote!

Agreed. I believe we'll be voting for HoF soon, so when the time comes I suggest you nominate him.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 6:21:44 PM
If you want to, we can form a hall of fame committee of about 20 people or so, and all vote together and ensure that Vi apex gets in.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:59:14 AM
At 7/19/2015 3:49:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Agreed. I believe we'll be voting for HoF soon, so when the time comes I suggest you nominate him.

Already finished voting. You have to wait 6 months.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 10:26:46 AM

He deserves it for a multitude of reasons, but let me put several out that aren't commonly discussed.

1) He, right now, has 284 debates under his belt. He has been a member for 8 months. He is still averaging above 1 debate per day without forfeiting (as best I know) ever.

2) With a loss ratio that would sink the average debater into clinical depression, he forges ahead, confronting each debate with sincerity.

3) He is not distracted by forums, polls, opinions. He is single minded focused on DEBATE!

He deserves his place.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 11:18:02 AM
At 7/19/2015 6:21:44 PM, Wylted wrote:
If you want to, we can form a hall of fame committee of about 20 people or so, and all vote together and ensure that Vi apex gets in.

I love it! I'm in!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 11:19:44 AM
At 7/20/2015 10:54:11 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
He is literally giving out free debate wins, I just finished debating him.

All the more reason to vote him in. His charitable contributions to the website are enormous!
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 12:06:00 PM
At 7/20/2015 10:26:46 AM, TBR wrote:

He deserves it for a multitude of reasons, but let me put several out that aren't commonly discussed.

1) He, right now, has 284 debates under his belt. He has been a member for 8 months. He is still averaging above 1 debate per day without forfeiting (as best I know) ever.

2) With a loss ratio that would sink the average debater into clinical depression, he forges ahead, confronting each debate with sincerity.

3) He is not distracted by forums, polls, opinions. He is single minded focused on DEBATE!

He deserves his place.

Someone ought to make a poll about this.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 12:53:44 PM
At 7/19/2015 3:49:13 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I support this!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:40:02 PM
At 7/20/2015 12:06:00 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 7/20/2015 10:26:46 AM, TBR wrote:

He deserves his place.

Someone ought to make a poll about this.

Done.

http://www.debate.org...