Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Underrated *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 10:49:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am glad to say that this is a topic that deserves to be praised. Why ? Because there are users on this site who go unnoticed among other things. Needless to say that it may have affected them in ways that you cannot fathom. But Im gonna say this persons name because if anything, they deserve to be in the DDO Hall Of Fame. And that name is Man Is Good. He is perhaps the most intelligent and articulate person on this site. He goes unnoticed because he doesn't follow the status quo, or does he go along with the pop culture of todays generic world. The kids modest at best, and doesn't care about getting attention all the time. But he has a good heart. He is the most underrated member here hands down. You should all be ashamed to not have taken note of such a great and fluent mind. Comments. Who do you think is DDOs most underrated person today. =)
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 11:40:01 AM
Wow, I haven't even heard of him.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 1:06:01 PM
At 7/20/2015 11:40:01 AM, Emilrose wrote:

That's my point. He was hardly noticed here at least in a way that he should have been. Who do you think is an underrated user here.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 1:27:58 PM
I agree, Man-Is-Good was awesome. Wish he was still around.

I would go Cody_Franklin, or KRFornier. Both amazing debaters, and some of the most intelligent people on the website. Everytime I mention this people don't seem to agree with me, but I don't think those people have ever really talked to them much or seen them around. Cody Franklin has a way of wording almost anything to have you convinced that he is right. He has an amazing vocabulary, and is extremely respectable, kind, and formidable. He makes an appearance every so often to grace us with his presence.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:09:24 PM
Vi_Spex
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:11:42 PM
Me
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:14:00 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:09:24 PM, Preston wrote:
Vi_Spex
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 4:12:31 PM
At 7/20/2015 4:11:49 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/20/2015 3:11:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Me

Who are you.

)':
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 4:13:32 PM
At 7/20/2015 1:27:58 PM, TUF wrote:
I agree, Man-Is-Good was awesome. Wish he was still around.

I would go Cody_Franklin, or KRFornier. Both amazing debaters, and some of the most intelligent people on the website. Everytime I mention this people don't seem to agree with me, but I don't think those people have ever really talked to them much or seen them around. Cody Franklin has a way of wording almost anything to have you convinced that he is right. He has an amazing vocabulary, and is extremely respectable, kind, and formidable. He makes an appearance every so often to grace us with his presence.

The kid is ahead of his time. Very detailed oriented, and poetic. These so called intellectuals are not that spiritual if you ask me. But he was one of them.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 4:14:13 PM
At 7/20/2015 4:12:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 7/20/2015 4:11:49 PM, inferno wrote:
Me

Who are you.

)':

Oh nobody special. Okay.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 4:19:30 PM
MiG and 00ike are two of my favourite members and I wish they were active again.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 4:28:22 PM
Me

Ya me too, I follow no man and tell it like it is no matter who it pisses off.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 5:16:05 PM
At 7/20/2015 4:28:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
Me

Same here. I don't care what people think.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 6:11:36 PM
At 7/20/2015 1:06:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/20/2015 11:40:01 AM, Emilrose wrote:

That's my point. He was hardly noticed here at least in a way that he should have been. Who do you think is an underrated user here.

Mmmmm, you of course ;)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 6:40:23 PM
OMGREALLYNOIDONTBELIEVEYOUIFITSNOTLONGDEBATEIWILLVOTENOWIMGUESSINGITSANOOBORARETARD.

ok

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 8:29:06 AM
At 7/22/2015 8:01:55 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/21/2015 2:05:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
Zarroette

What about Wylted.

I feel like I'm both underrated and overrated. I also feel like I can beat anyone here, even if they are better than me. I kind of have a knack for being able to play on the biases of weak voters. (Within the debate, not extra stuff outside of it).
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:09:21 AM
At 7/20/2015 4:28:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
Me

You may have been the top before, but you kinda lost your edge.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:09:56 AM
At 7/22/2015 8:29:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
Zarroette

What about Wylted.

I feel like I'm both underrated and overrated. I also feel like I can beat anyone here, even if they are better than me. I kind of have a knack for being able to play on the biases of weak voters. (Within the debate, not extra stuff outside of it).

You may be a good debater, but you couldn't beat me in a thread war.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 9:43:41 AM
At 7/22/2015 9:09:56 AM, inferno wrote:
At 7/22/2015 8:29:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
Zarroette

What about Wylted.

You may be a good debater, but you couldn't beat me in a thread war.

I couldn't beat most people in one. I don't have that type of energy. I usually just end up ignoring the thread, when that happens.
FullMetal.Alchemist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:43:20 AM
Zarroette

She seems overrated to me. She's on the front page of the leaderboard, yet most of her debates with good debaters have been crushing defeats (or narrow wins due to bad voting).
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 10:50:40 AM
At 7/22/2015 10:43:20 AM, FullMetal.Alchemist wrote:
Zarroette

She seems overrated to me. She's on the front page of the leaderboard, yet most of her debates with good debaters have been crushing defeats (or narrow wins due to bad voting).

And who the hell are you.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 11:00:31 AM
I remember him vaguely; he was very well versed in cultural subjects, and kind of regret never being able to interact with him in any real capacity. In particular, I miss wnope, who was a pretty brilliant contributor and one of the better members to ever join the site. I actually miss charleslb as well; he was an articulate defender of a very unpopular viewpoint, which made for great conversation, and often isn't given the credit that he deserves.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -