Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Why I Left

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 11:57:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
As has been noticed, I had let my account be inactive for a while. I have returned already, and for your interest, I did not plan on leaving for more than a short period. I had some reasons to deactivate my account for a while, which has something to do with real life, not DDO, as some people here thought.

Thanks to those who called back for me anyway (C_N, innomen, matt, etc.).
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:08:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 12:05:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
It does fit with your profile.

And I am just informing those who asked for me to come back. It is not for attention. As if it matters to get attention by random people on the Internet.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 12:09:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 12:08:18 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/21/2010 12:05:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
It does fit with your profile.

And I am just informing those who asked for me to come back. It is not for attention. As if it matters to get attention by random people on the Internet.

I'm just messing. Welcome back.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 1:34:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ewlcome back Mirza. I hope INH comes back soon.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:50:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

Back in my day getting banned was all the rage.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:52:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 12:08:18 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/21/2010 12:05:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

And I am just informing those who asked for me to come back. It is not for attention. As if it matters to get attention by random people on the Internet.

But then I went and made a topic to get more attention about my return =P
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 2:54:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 2:52:11 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
But then I went and made a topic to get more attention about my return =P
Giving heed to those who asked for me to come back and thanking them in any case.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.

Anyways...

Welcome back Mirza.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2010 11:56:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.


o.O there was one of those on DDO? Is it still an active member? Should I be concerned?

Anyways...

Welcome back Mirza.

Yes welcome back Mirza as I've said before.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 12:08:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 11:56:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.


o.O there was one of those on DDO? Is it still an active member? Should I be concerned?


He was only self-proclaimed because his self-hatred exceeded his intelligence, he was not actually a paedo... apparently. In any case the waste of skin is now gone.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 12:26:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/22/2010 12:08:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:56:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.


o.O there was one of those on DDO? Is it still an active member? Should I be concerned?


He was only self-proclaimed because his self-hatred exceeded his intelligence, he was not actually a paedo... apparently. In any case the waste of skin is now gone.

I'm confused, but at least I'm safe.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 6:31:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.

Anyways...

Welcome back Mirza.
Thank you.

At 8/22/2010 12:05:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yea, i don't think I've said it. Welcome back, Mirza!
Thank you and likewise.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 7:19:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I accept full credit for your coming back.

welcome back...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 10:26:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/22/2010 12:26:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/22/2010 12:08:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:56:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.


o.O there was one of those on DDO? Is it still an active member? Should I be concerned?


He was only self-proclaimed because his self-hatred exceeded his intelligence, he was not actually a paedo... apparently. In any case the waste of skin is now gone.

I'm confused, but at least I'm safe.

This is full of win.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2010 8:31:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/22/2010 10:26:06 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 8/22/2010 12:26:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/22/2010 12:08:43 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:56:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/21/2010 11:49:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/21/2010 2:45:51 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I should close my account sometime. Apparently it's what all the kool kids do.

I've only closed my account once, in that instance it was to silence a self-proclaimed paedophile.


o.O there was one of those on DDO? Is it still an active member? Should I be concerned?


He was only self-proclaimed because his self-hatred exceeded his intelligence, he was not actually a paedo... apparently. In any case the waste of skin is now gone.

I'm confused, but at least I'm safe.

This is full of win.

I'm a middle queen of kitties? Awesome.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave