Jump to topic:

What does "FF" stand for?

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 10:50:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does "FF" stand for "Full Forfeit," or simply "forfeit"? I always assumed the former...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 11:23:59 AM
At 7/24/2015 10:50:51 AM, tejretics wrote:
Does "FF" stand for "Full Forfeit," or simply "forfeit"? I always assumed the former...

It actually stands for 'F*cking Forfeit', a term popularized by a user known as 'bingo22' where after reading a long debate he desperately wanted to accept but couldnt, the debate ended up being forfeited in the critical final round. bingo22 went into an immense rage, caused the comments section of the debate to blow up with relentless ranting, and eventually got the debate deleted due to how heated the comments became.... But his vote on the debate, simply labeled 'FF' was explained by bingo22 to mean 'f*cking forfeit' when people asked what he meant by it

The term caught on due to its simplicity in voting on forfeited debates, which is why many users adopt it when voting on debates.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 11:26:43 AM
At 7/24/2015 11:23:59 AM, imabench wrote:

It actually stands for 'F*cking Forfeit', a term popularized by a user known as 'bingo22' where after reading a long debate he desperately wanted to accept but couldnt, the debate ended up being forfeited in the critical final round. bingo22 went into an immense rage, caused the comments section of the debate to blow up with relentless ranting, and eventually got the debate deleted due to how heated the comments became.... But his vote on the debate, simply labeled 'FF' was explained by bingo22 to mean 'f*cking forfeit' when people asked what he meant by it

The term caught on due to its simplicity in voting on forfeited debates, which is why many users adopt it when voting on debates.

Stop trolling me, lol. There's no one called bingo22.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 11:35:22 AM

DDO legend that man.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 12:18:59 PM
At 7/24/2015 11:26:43 AM, tejretics wrote:

ForeFeit
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 3:03:17 PM

Either.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 4:04:32 PM
At 7/24/2015 11:26:43 AM, tejretics wrote:

Please, have some respect for a DDO legend.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 4:28:39 PM

Biting tongue so hard it's bleeding. Bweahahahahah
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 3:23:15 AM
At 7/24/2015 3:03:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Either.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...