Jump to topic:

What happened to Zaroette

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:03:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was on the debate leaderboards, and I wanted to see which spot I was on. As I clicked on the next pages, I saw that Zaroette was no longer on it. Then I checked her account and apparently it was deactivated.

I went on the forums and saw that Zaroette left a couple months ago as well and then joined back or something.

What happened!?!?!?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:13:12 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:03:54 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was on the debate leaderboards, and I wanted to see which spot I was on. As I clicked on the next pages, I saw that Zaroette was no longer on it. Then I checked her account and apparently it was deactivated.

I went on the forums and saw that Zaroette left a couple months ago as well and then joined back or something.

What happened!?!?!?

http://www.debate.org...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:15:01 AM
But is she going to have to start over again or what?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM
She said she was going to rearrange her life, which I took as code for murder somebody. Hopefully she takes my advice, so she isn't caught and can return to DDO.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 5:32:54 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:15:01 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
But is she going to have to start over again or what?

If you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it by signing in with the same email-password.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
FullMetal.Alchemist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 10:23:13 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
She said she was going to rearrange her life, which I took as code for murder somebody. Hopefully she takes my advice, so she isn't caught and can return to DDO.

A lot of maximum security prisons these days give you internet access and a lot of free time, so it might be in her best interest to get caught.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:06:23 PM
At 7/27/2015 10:23:13 AM, FullMetal.Alchemist wrote:
At 7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM, Wylted wrote:

A lot of maximum security prisons these days give you internet access and a lot of free time, so it might be in her best interest to get caught.

Oh, she's love that. Nevermind