Jump to topic:

What happened to Zaroette

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:03:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was on the debate leaderboards, and I wanted to see which spot I was on. As I clicked on the next pages, I saw that Zaroette was no longer on it. Then I checked her account and apparently it was deactivated.

I went on the forums and saw that Zaroette left a couple months ago as well and then joined back or something.

What happened!?!?!?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:13:12 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:03:54 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was on the debate leaderboards, and I wanted to see which spot I was on. As I clicked on the next pages, I saw that Zaroette was no longer on it. Then I checked her account and apparently it was deactivated.

I went on the forums and saw that Zaroette left a couple months ago as well and then joined back or something.

What happened!?!?!?

http://www.debate.org...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:15:01 AM
But is she going to have to start over again or what?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM
She said she was going to rearrange her life, which I took as code for murder somebody. Hopefully she takes my advice, so she isn't caught and can return to DDO.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 5:32:54 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:15:01 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
But is she going to have to start over again or what?

If you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it by signing in with the same email-password.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
FullMetal.Alchemist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 10:23:13 AM
At 7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
She said she was going to rearrange her life, which I took as code for murder somebody. Hopefully she takes my advice, so she isn't caught and can return to DDO.

A lot of maximum security prisons these days give you internet access and a lot of free time, so it might be in her best interest to get caught.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:06:23 PM
At 7/27/2015 10:23:13 AM, FullMetal.Alchemist wrote:
At 7/26/2015 11:38:41 AM, Wylted wrote:

A lot of maximum security prisons these days give you internet access and a lot of free time, so it might be in her best interest to get caught.

Oh, she's love that. Nevermind