Jump to topic:

Forum posts

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 5:44:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I have like a bazillion forum posts. I want to go all the way back to the beginning. How do I get strait to that point? And don't make fun of the old guy. Remember, us old people had to teach you how to use a spoon.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 5:52:27 PM
At 7/27/2015 5:44:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
So I have like a bazillion forum posts. I want to go all the way back to the beginning. How do I get strait to that point? And don't make fun of the old guy. Remember, us old people had to teach you how to use a spoon.

http://www.debate.org...

"In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. And the Earth was without form, void and darkness. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said 'Let there be Sadolite.'; and there was Sadolite."
(Genesis 1:1-3)

Sorry, couldn't resist.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 6:07:25 PM
At 7/27/2015 5:52:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

http://www.debate.org...

"In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth. And the Earth was without form, void and darkness. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said 'Let there be Sadolite.'; and there was Sadolite."
(Genesis 1:1-3)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I totally approve, never pass up the opportunity to answer a question with sarcasm when a perfectly normal answer will do. I would have done the same thing in such a case
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 6:12:59 PM

Are you asking how you can go back and view -- or easily find -- your first forum post?

If so, here you are: http://www.debate.org...

All you need to do is view your forum posts, switch the page, and enter a number in the URL. In your case, you have posted to 7,290 forums.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah