Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

The pledge

Mikal
Posts: 11,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:55:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

I disagree.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
tejretics
Posts: 6,961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:22:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

The Lord Mod will Ban you
Praise be unto Chickadee
Do you want to be obliterated too?
And fall into the hands of 420
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:30:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 6:22:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

The Lord Mod will Ban you
Praise be unto Chickadee
Do you want to be obliterated too?
And fall into the hands of 420

The "hands of 420" sound amazing; where do I sign up?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
tejretics
Posts: 6,961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:34:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 6:30:25 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:22:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

The Lord Mod will Ban you
Praise be unto Chickadee
Do you want to be obliterated too?
And fall into the hands of 420

The "hands of 420" sound amazing; where do I sign up?

You must meet the following criteria:
1. Noob snipe
2. Misc spam
3. Break Rev's notification feed if he slays an innocent bunny again
4. Save bunnies
5. Rant people on the econ forum ("people" includes walls and empty threads)
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:51:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 6:34:41 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:30:25 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:22:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

The Lord Mod will Ban you
Praise be unto Chickadee
Do you want to be obliterated too?
And fall into the hands of 420

The "hands of 420" sound amazing; where do I sign up?

You must meet the following criteria:
1. Noob snipe

Done.

2. Misc spam

Not so much anymore, but I have.

3. Break Rev's notification feed if he slays an innocent bunny again

Haven't yet, but I will.

4. Save bunnies

Done

5. Rant people on the econ forum ("people" includes walls and empty threads)

Mhmmmmm
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
n7
Posts: 1,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 7:25:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I accept this pledge and I affirm I will be a necropostingphile till I die.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Mikal
Posts: 11,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 8:10:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 7:25:05 PM, n7 wrote:
I accept this pledge and I affirm I will be a necropostingphile till I die.

yay unto you
TheBookRevOlution
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:13:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 6:02:20 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:56:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
You are committing terrible deeds, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

https://s.ynet.io...

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...
sadolite
Posts: 10,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:17:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/28/2015 7:25:05 PM, n7 wrote:
I accept this pledge and I affirm I will be a necropostingphile till I die.

Me to, but not right now. Gotta empty the dishwasher and finish putting up some base board in the bed room.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Mharman
Posts: 5,019
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 6:28:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 7/28/2015 5:54:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
For each new thread that is necro posted, I vow to post one necro posted thread in return to show my love

hail necrophiliacs and arise

I command thee

HEIL MIKAL
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme