Jump to topic:

Campaigning against me

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:09:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whilst interacting with an insignificant and irrelevant creature from our community in the recent days, I happened to denounce it using words it could sadly not tolerate. Those were words of truth, and I stand behind them. Yet, this creature took its insensitivity to a higher level than expected, and attempted to get rid of me here. To all you cowardly insects in this place, I will make my point clear and concise: If you happen to be insensitive, find a way to avoid interacting with someone who will call you out for what you are, rather than to attempt to silence him so that he cannot state his opinion of you in a place and time in which you yourself have made your character vulnerable and open to critique. All who stand in defence of the propagation of evil, particularly evil that we have scrutinized and recognized, deserve no shielding from criticism. You are the filth that mud would be if it were barely sentient.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:14:59 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:11:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Oh boy, don't I just love me some vague call-out threads?
I believe the creature in question would never figure, but strange things do happen. Nevertheless, this is a message to every insensitive prick here who willingly joins a team who are in the midst of an attempt to bring me down (important to repeat: their attempt), and then being a coward when called out for what he is.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:43:51 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:09:32 PM, Mirza wrote:
Whilst interacting with an insignificant and irrelevant creature from our community in the recent days, I happened to denounce it using words it could sadly not tolerate. Those were words of truth, and I stand behind them. Yet, this creature took its insensitivity to a higher level than expected, and attempted to get rid of me here. To all you cowardly insects in this place, I will make my point clear and concise: If you happen to be insensitive, find a way to avoid interacting with someone who will call you out for what you are, rather than to attempt to silence him so that he cannot state his opinion of you in a place and time in which you yourself have made your character vulnerable and open to critique. All who stand in defence of the propagation of evil, particularly evil that we have scrutinized and recognized, deserve no shielding from criticism. You are the filth that mud would be if it were barely sentient.

I would love to know who this particular cowardly insect creature is. Mozete li mi reci!
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:44:51 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:43:51 PM, Emilrose wrote:

I would love to know who this particular cowardly insect creature is. Mozete li mi reci!
Ti
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:51:22 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:44:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/31/2015 10:43:51 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Ti

Oh! But 'Ti' loves you and would never want to remove you from the site...it's a nice creature, not a nasty one ;)

I see you've been arguing with a few idiots though.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:55:15 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:51:22 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Oh! But 'Ti' loves you and would never want to remove you from the site...it's a nice creature, not a nasty one ;)
Indeed. :) In fact, the love I receive here, albeit rare, is my inspiration for all I do in this place. :)

Correct. :(
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:59:53 PM
By that logic, racists on DDO should be encouraged to call out blacks for being allegedly inferior because this is a debating website.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:00:08 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:55:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/31/2015 10:51:22 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Indeed. :) In fact, the love I receive here, albeit rare, is my inspiration for all I do in this place. :)

Te amo, you have mine. The perseverance you show in debating with *really* unintelligent people is quite remarkable.

Correct. :(

Zlato lubanje? He's one! And then there's all the others...

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:02:48 PM
At 7/31/2015 10:59:53 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
By that logic, racists on DDO should be encouraged to call out blacks for being allegedly inferior because this is a debating website.
They shouldn't be encouraged, but yes, people are allowed to do that, unless it becomes abusive. I despise people who do it, but whatever.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:05:09 PM
Insensitive: http://www.louisaheinrich.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:08:48 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:00:08 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Te amo, you have mine. The perseverance you show in debating with *really* unintelligent people is quite remarkable.
6 years of experience. :D

Zlato lubanje? He's one! And then there's all the others...
Can you reword that? :(
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:09:57 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:05:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
I was thinking of the insensitivity they had whilst approaching me, so I misused the word. Excuse me. Although I think you should calm down. :(
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:13:16 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:09:57 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/31/2015 11:05:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
I was thinking of the insensitivity they had whilst approaching me, so I misused the word. Excuse me. Although I think you should calm down. :(

I couldn't be calmer and more relaxed right now if I smoked all the weed in Compton
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:15:24 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:13:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
I couldn't be calmer and more relaxed right now if I smoked all the weed in Compton
Share the secret if you don't mind. :)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:18:43 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:15:24 PM, Mirza wrote:

It's just the kind of self confidence that comes from being a part of such a wonderful and powerful country. I'm always reassured that whatever I do I'll be a part of something so much greater than myself that is just this amazing influence for world peace and democracy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:20:20 PM
At 7/31/2015 11:18:43 PM, thett3 wrote:

It's just the kind of self confidence that comes from being a part of such a wonderful and powerful country. I'm always reassured that whatever I do I'll be a part of something so much greater than myself that is just this amazing influence for world peace and democracy

You pinko!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 11:21:31 PM
Aaaahahahahahaha good one! :D You've mastered the art of comeback. :)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 12:21:16 AM

Lmfao.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:01:09 AM
I hope none of this is about me. I just pick on you sometimes. I actually agree with a lot you say.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:02:03 AM
At 7/31/2015 10:59:53 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Why not just prove it by beating them in debates?
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:07:18 AM
At 8/1/2015 2:01:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
I hope none of this is about me. I just pick on you sometimes. I actually agree with a lot you say.

You mean you agree with a lot of what you say to other people? Yeah, I already understand that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:29:13 AM
At 8/1/2015 2:07:18 AM, Haroush wrote:

You mean you agree with a lot of what you say to other people? Yeah, I already understand that.

I assumed you would. Thanks for stating that though.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:49:19 PM
Wylted, I was hoping you'd show up. This is certainly all about you.
gabep
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:30:15 PM
Mirza, while I must disagree with some of your more inflammatory comments, you do make very valid points.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:42:13 PM

I really don't think the internet is the place for you and your thin skin
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 3:04:41 PM
At 8/1/2015 2:42:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
I made it clear that the sensitivity is not my issue, but an issue to those who cannot tolerate tough comments. Thank you for yet another positive regulation of my mood, though. :)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 4:05:58 PM
At 8/1/2015 1:49:19 PM, Mirza wrote:
Wylted, I was hoping you'd show up. This is certainly all about you.

Way to hurt my feelings you dick. You know Americans have thin skin. With us dealing with all this guilt over abandoning and selling out Europe, we can't handle the hurt of a bunch of other things as well.

I hope you eat a delicious pizza and choke on it, then are rescued by a cute nurse giving you the Heimlich maneuver. Then you guys get married and fall in love, then you find out she is a man, just after she gives you an incurable STD that makes your penus fall off.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 4:32:13 PM
At 8/1/2015 3:04:41 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/1/2015 2:42:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
I made it clear that the sensitivity is not my issue, but an issue to those who cannot tolerate tough comments. Thank you for yet another positive regulation of my mood, though. :)

Well then the internet is not the place for those people, especially a debate site.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%