Jump to topic:

Happy Birthday, Marie!

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:32:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone, please join me in wishing Marie a happy 23rd birthday!

Here's her present:

Disclaimer: This video does not represent my views, or those of any sensible human being. Even listening to this video -- or clicking "play" -- may induce the following side effects: nausea, mild annoyance, amnesia, IQ loss, anger, frustration, bloating, asthmatic reactions, religion-forum-esque outburts, and more. Please consult your doctor prior to playing, and view at your own risk. I accept no responsibility for any bodily injuries or negative side effects associated with viewing this video. You have been warned.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 5:57:03 AM
Happy Birthday, Marie!! Hope you have a fantastic year to come. It'll be filled with many challenges, but with faith, effort, and determination you'll overcome anything thrown your way.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 11:41:00 AM
Happy birthday =)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 5:03:08 PM
At 8/1/2015 2:32:10 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Everyone, please join me in wishing Marie a happy 23rd birthday!

Here's her present:

Disclaimer: This video does not represent my views, or those of any sensible human being. Even listening to this video -- or clicking "play" -- may induce the following side effects: nausea, mild annoyance, amnesia, IQ loss, anger, frustration, bloating, asthmatic reactions, religion-forum-esque outburts, and more. Please consult your doctor prior to playing, and view at your own risk. I accept no responsibility for any bodily injuries or negative side effects associated with viewing this video. You have been warned.

lol, very funny.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 5:04:07 PM
At 8/1/2015 5:57:03 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Happy Birthday, Marie!! Hope you have a fantastic year to come. It'll be filled with many challenges, but with faith, effort, and determination you'll overcome anything thrown your way.

Thank you, and I feel like challenges have already begun, but that is just the way life is. Now the thing is to not let it get to me but to empower it and be strong in everything. Thats what I try to keep my mindset on. Otherwise all is well, and thank you again.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 12:49:13 PM
At 8/1/2015 11:41:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
Happy birthday =)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~