Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

My Apologies

Add Post
Forum Moderator

8/26/2010 11:17:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody...I wanted to apologize for the delayed updates for the debates and emails. I was working on the server, making changes to several IP addresses, and forgot update the application that automates the updates. I would have caught it sooner; however I've been in the ER since yesterday suffering from a kidney stone...ouch! All should be fixed now.
Add Post
Forum Moderator

8/26/2010 11:27:13 PM
At 8/26/2010 11:22:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yay! I guess that means everything is fixed.

P.S- Good luck recovering.

Thanks...and thank God for narcotics which got me through the most paiful experience of my life. I've never drank alcohol, or done drugs in my entire life, but I'll tell you what...I looked like a crack junkie in that emergency room trying to get my fix...give me anything to make the pain go away...ha, ha, ha.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 11:30:39 PM
I feared it was a sign that the site was dying! Get well soon.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 11:46:00 PM
I had no doubts ultimate mod. I hope you feel better.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 8:56:04 AM
Thanks for fixing the debates, Phil :) And next time you think about how painful passing a kidney stone is, try to imagine what it was like to "pass" a 7 pound baby lol... then give your wife a big kiss and thank you!
President of DDO
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 9:45:15 AM
At 8/27/2010 8:56:04 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Thanks for fixing the debates, Phil :) And next time you think about how painful passing a kidney stone is, try to imagine what it was like to "pass" a 7 pound baby lol... then give your wife a big kiss and thank you!

Lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:00:06 AM

Get his kidney stone, measure the diameter, get the baby's head diameter, and then compared them relatively to their exit passage. I think you'll find it's unfairly tipped in the mans favour.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:05:05 AM

Yeah, but you have a specific orifice designed for that kind of thing.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 4:03:01 PM
At 8/27/2010 10:00:06 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Get his kidney stone, measure the diameter, get the baby's head diameter, and then compared them relatively to their exit passage. I think you'll find it's unfairly tipped in the mans favour.

http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 4:08:31 PM
At 8/27/2010 8:54:23 AM, theLwerd wrote:
"Thanks...and thank God for narcotics" -- Phil

See? He knows what's up :p

besides the never drinking alcohol or taking any other drugs in his life part.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 4:11:00 PM
At 8/27/2010 10:00:06 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

"mans favour" wasn't really a good way of putting it if you're saying that passing a kidney stone is a tighter squeeze... *cringes*
signature