Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Hello Everyone!

frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 10:53:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

Hi there.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:32:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

Hi bestfriend <3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:34:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:32:20 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

Hi bestfriend <3

Greetings, creature of the night!

-Wie geht es dir?
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:46:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?

Absolutely anything. Please understand that my moosey intellect needs to be tested.

Bring your "A" game as they say is France.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:49:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:46:25 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?

Absolutely anything. Please understand that my moosey intellect needs to be tested.

Bring your "A" game as they say is France.

Taxation (with me taking con)?
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:54:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:49:44 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:46:25 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?

Absolutely anything. Please understand that my moosey intellect needs to be tested.

Bring your "A" game as they say is France.

Taxation (with me taking con)?

This is acceptable.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:55:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:54:49 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:49:44 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:46:25 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?

Absolutely anything. Please understand that my moosey intellect needs to be tested.

Bring your "A" game as they say is France.

Taxation (with me taking con)?

This is acceptable.

Want to send the challenge or should I?
"Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease"

~ Dr. Dre

"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"I don't think you'll have children anyway, Shab"

~ SardonicPerson
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 11:56:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:55:49 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:54:49 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:49:44 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:46:25 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 8/6/2015 11:45:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

What topics are you open to?

Absolutely anything. Please understand that my moosey intellect needs to be tested.

Bring your "A" game as they say is France.

Taxation (with me taking con)?

This is acceptable.

Want to send the challenge or should I?

If you would please!
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 12:23:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

-Satan

Greetings comrade!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 8,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:08:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 11:34:28 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:

-Wie geht es dir?

Another Deutsch speaker...

Ich bin kaputt, SEHR kaputt. Wie gehts dir?
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:08:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 6:06:26 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/7/2015 5:59:49 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
Is this to be taken as a threat to the Moose?
No no. :(

HI Mirza! Ur fan girl is here...
Emilrose
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:23:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 6:18:49 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/7/2015 6:08:24 PM, Emilrose wrote:
HI Mirza! Ur fan girl is here...
Well, hello. :)

Shalom honey ;) How are you?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:36:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 6:23:28 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Shalom honey ;) How are you?
Eating lasagna and reading your lovely words, so pretty good. :D
tejretics
Posts: 6,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:39:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 10:39:55 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
The Moose has returned again. How have you all been? Hopefully the response to that question will be overwhelmingly positive.

Welcome back =)


May god bless you all. As he hath done to me.

Debate me when possible. I always win.

What topics are you interested in?


-Satan
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Emilrose
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 6:45:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/7/2015 6:36:58 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/7/2015 6:23:28 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Shalom honey ;) How are you?
Eating lasagna and reading your lovely words, so pretty good. :D

Aw good <3 I want to suck your fingers.