Jump to topic:

WODC2015 - Round 4 Update

larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 1:22:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The time to debate for round 4 would ordinarily be finishing in 12 hours or so, but since there are no debates this round, we skip straight to round 5 on the 19th. Just in case anyone was wondering.

At present, DDO is leading Edeb8. Though drop-outs in the final round may change things, DDO is the clear winner here with one round of inter-site competition to go (break rounds don't count towards the final score).

#2 player on the tables, TheJuniorVarsityNovice, had to pull out of the last round. This shocker has meant the tournament has now gone to 5 brackets. For the last round before the break rounds, we will see:

FourTrouble v Wylted
Zaradi v shabshoral
The Redneck v lannan13
RXR. v Stag
[final 3 are very unlikely at this point to compete - if anyone has any objections to their exclusions, let me know]

At this rate, bar more drop-outs, we will have 4 breaking competitors, meaning we will see semifinals and a grand final. Nonetheless this is the home stretch. A new champion is soon to be crowned. FourTrouble is certain to be in the final 4, and Wylted/Zaradi are both looking fairly likely as well. Any of the other competitors could steal that last spot in the final four.

Odds voting for the final round is now open on the official website, http://www.edeb8.com...
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:38:10 AM
At 8/13/2015 1:22:42 PM, larztheloser wrote:
The time to debate for round 4 would ordinarily be finishing in 12 hours or so, but since there are no debates this round, we skip straight to round 5 on the 19th. Just in case anyone was wondering.

At present, DDO is leading Edeb8. Though drop-outs in the final round may change things, DDO is the clear winner here with one round of inter-site competition to go (break rounds don't count towards the final score).

#2 player on the tables, TheJuniorVarsityNovice, had to pull out of the last round. This shocker has meant the tournament has now gone to 5 brackets. For the last round before the break rounds, we will see:

FourTrouble v Wylted
Zaradi v shabshoral
The Redneck v lannan13
RXR. v Stag
[final 3 are very unlikely at this point to compete - if anyone has any objections to their exclusions, let me know]

At this rate, bar more drop-outs, we will have 4 breaking competitors, meaning we will see semifinals and a grand final. Nonetheless this is the home stretch. A new champion is soon to be crowned. FourTrouble is certain to be in the final 4, and Wylted/Zaradi are both looking fairly likely as well. Any of the other competitors could steal that last spot in the final four.

Odds voting for the final round is now open on the official website, http://www.edeb8.com...

I never got to see, what were the odds in my match against zaradi? im guessing pretty low haha
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:40:51 AM

FourTrouble v Wylted
Zaradi v shabshoral
The Redneck v lannan13
RXR. v Stag

Zaradi better be ready for whatever crazy bs I decide to run this time.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 1:58:11 AM
At 8/14/2015 1:38:10 AM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:

I never got to see, what were the odds in my match against zaradi? im guessing pretty low haha

There was no odds voting in the last round on account of there being no debates.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 2:55:25 AM
At 8/14/2015 1:40:51 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

FourTrouble v Wylted
Zaradi v shabshoral
The Redneck v lannan13
RXR. v Stag

Zaradi better be ready for whatever crazy bs I decide to run this time.

You act like I'm not the king of crazy bs on this site...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:09:39 AM

FourTrouble v Wylted
Zaradi v shabshoral
The Redneck v lannan13
RXR. v Stag

I haven't got my email yet
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:33:08 AM
At 8/14/2015 4:09:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

In case my post didn't make it clear, the round doesn't start until the 19th. Therefore you won't be getting your email until then.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:33:52 AM
At 8/14/2015 4:33:08 AM, larztheloser wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:09:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

In case my post didn't make it clear, the round doesn't start until the 19th. Therefore you won't be getting your email until then.

Cool beans