Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is Fredrick Neechee?

Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:27:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



I remember who you are :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 4:41:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Heller

Who's still alive that knows who I am?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 5:05:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



Neichee is God!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welcome back :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 7:14:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm still alive. I'm glad to hear that you broke up with that guy that was keeping you away from DDO.
jimtimmy8
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 7:18:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Or somebody else I don't know given the odd spelling of Nietzsche's last name you put forward here..
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 7:31:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll forgive you for making fun of my main bae's name. Just this once.

Welcome back!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 10:06:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



Friedrich Nietzsche was a 19th century German philosopher. He is famous for the quote "God is dead". One of his books was "Thus Spoke Zarathrustra". That's all I know about him.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:22:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:27:59 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



I remember who you are :)

Yay!
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:23:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 5:05:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



*Neechee* is God!

Fix'd
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:23:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:41:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Heller

Who's still alive that knows who I am?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



Hey voice what's up?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:24:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 7:14:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'm still alive. I'm glad to hear that you broke up with that guy that was keeping you away from DDO.

Lol actually I just have more time now.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:25:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 6:14:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Jaunbonbon!

Oh no you didn't
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:26:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 7:18:59 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
Or somebody else I don't know given the odd spelling of Nietzsche's last name you put forward here..

I don't believe we've met.

I'm Jonelle Bon, a Troll Goddess in the line of troll deity on DDO
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:27:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 7:31:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I'll forgive you for making fun of my main bae's name. Just this once.

Welcome back!

Don't kid yourself

You'll always forgive me Zaradi.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:28:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 10:06:04 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



Friedrich Nietzsche was a 19th century German philosopher. He is famous for the quote "God is dead". One of his books was "Thus Spoke Zarathrustra". That's all I know about him.

Lol Vox

You know I wasn't being serious, right?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:29:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?

I've been busy but doing well. I finished the first and second book in my series. Now I'm editing while writing the third one.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 11:33:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 11:29:30 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?

I've been busy but doing well. I finished the first and second book in my series. Now I'm editing while writing the third one.

That's fantastic :) If you publish (or already have) let me know!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 1:24:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 11:33:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:29:30 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?

I've been busy but doing well. I finished the first and second book in my series. Now I'm editing while writing the third one.

That's fantastic :) If you publish (or already have) let me know!

Haha don't worry, you'll find out. You got anything interesting going on in your life?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 1:26:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2015 1:24:48 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:33:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:29:30 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?

I've been busy but doing well. I finished the first and second book in my series. Now I'm editing while writing the third one.

That's fantastic :) If you publish (or already have) let me know!

Haha don't worry, you'll find out. You got anything interesting going on in your life?

Not particularly :( Just the usually DDO stuff.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 1:27:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?

Ummm... who are you??

<3
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 2:15:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 11:27:09 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 7:31:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I'll forgive you for making fun of my main bae's name. Just this once.

Welcome back!

Don't kid yourself

You'll always forgive me Zaradi.

Psh...you wish...

<3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 2:28:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2015 1:27:10 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?

Ummm... who are you??

<3

you beat me to it :(
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 3:39:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 4:22:02 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
I'm back.

Who's still alive that knows who I am?



Hey Jonelle! I remember when you joined, haha! You had a debate with invisibledeity that got on the front page. ;)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 7:59:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/15/2015 1:26:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/15/2015 1:24:48 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:33:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:29:30 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:24:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/14/2015 11:23:50 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 8/14/2015 5:59:52 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome back :)

Thanks, how you doing?

I am fine :) How have you been?

I've been busy but doing well. I finished the first and second book in my series. Now I'm editing while writing the third one.

That's fantastic :) If you publish (or already have) let me know!

Haha don't worry, you'll find out. You got anything interesting going on in your life?

Not particularly :( Just the usually DDO stuff.

Well, still fun
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9