Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Forfeited Debate

Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 4:14:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just in case I get vote bombed five minutes before the end,
http://www.debate.org...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 4:34:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?

Ok. Then go fap to your mom in some room and preach to god like a crazy madman. Also eat plenty of kfc while surfing and then patrol this website like a maniac. Then become a lesbian (gay) and get a girl(boy)friend. Wanna be like everyone else then ya gotta act like them haha. I put like 8 diff perople in that paragraph.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 6:12:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?

Since when does every other member do this?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 6:12:28 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?

Since when does every other member do this?

I post a link to a debate in which my opponent effectively forfeits every round and I am trolled and told that I may only do this if my opponent actually forfeits. I post a link to a debate where my opponent actually forfeits and I am trolled and told that no one does this. The problem with unwritten secret changing rules is that other people might not know them. So shove this hyprocritical trollish crap back up your hole. There is no need for any of you to be posting here, I am not your therapist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 8:10:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 4:34:29 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?

Also eat plenty of kfc

Skip to this step.
kfc
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 11:23:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

The accepted practice is putting it in your signature. I've told you this before.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 11:31:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

I'm not saying that that doesn't happen, I see it all the time in the forums, but can you link me to somewhere where C_N did that? He seems generally nice.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 11:34:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
everyone who doesn't want CN to do this again should just vote against him in that debate.

simple.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 11:55:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:31:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

I'm not saying that that doesn't happen, I see it all the time in the forums, but can you link me to somewhere where C_N did that? He seems generally nice.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

He acts nice to you because you has an inherent interest in bringing you into his bed, but if both of you left DDO to pursue of relationship that would be just dandy.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 12:56:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:55:48 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:31:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

I'm not saying that that doesn't happen, I see it all the time in the forums, but can you link me to somewhere where C_N did that? He seems generally nice.

http://www.debate.org...


I saw that one, but I don't think its a big deal.

http://www.debate.org...


Didn't really see anything, but just kinda skimmed, cause I know when it comes to evolution and stuff especially by page 29 it tends to be a "nu-uh, uh-huh" argument.

He acts nice to you because you has an inherent interest in bringing you into his bed,

Proof?

but if both of you left DDO to pursue of relationship that would be just dandy.

I'm not leaving, I doubt he is, I know I'm already with someone and naturally would not choose C_N over him.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 1:09:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 12:56:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:55:48 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:31:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

I'm not saying that that doesn't happen, I see it all the time in the forums, but can you link me to somewhere where C_N did that? He seems generally nice.


http://www.debate.org...


Didn't really see anything, but just kinda skimmed, cause I know when it comes to evolution and stuff especially by page 29 it tends to be a "nu-uh, uh-huh" argument.

Yeah, exactly.


He acts nice to you because you has an inherent interest in bringing you into his bed,

Proof?

Ask Insert.


but if both of you left DDO to pursue of relationship that would be just dandy.

I'm not leaving, I doubt he is, I know I'm already with someone and naturally would not choose C_N over him.

Lol I never said choice was involved.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 1:59:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

Popculture. You have now accused, on top of vast swathes of other users, one of the most intelligent, polite and upstanding members of this site of trolling. C_N, the problems you keep having aren't to do with other people.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 2:54:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 1:09:30 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 12:56:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:55:48 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:31:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

I'm not saying that that doesn't happen, I see it all the time in the forums, but can you link me to somewhere where C_N did that? He seems generally nice.


http://www.debate.org...


Didn't really see anything, but just kinda skimmed, cause I know when it comes to evolution and stuff especially by page 29 it tends to be a "nu-uh, uh-huh" argument.

Yeah, exactly.


Its that way because of C_N? What?


He acts nice to you because you has an inherent interest in bringing you into his bed,

Proof?

Ask Insert.


Will do...?


but if both of you left DDO to pursue of relationship that would be just dandy.

I'm not leaving, I doubt he is, I know I'm already with someone and naturally would not choose C_N over him.

Lol I never said choice was involved.

What? You think he's goint to relationship-rape me?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 3:23:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

No. I didn't. Other people here have received the much the same reaction when they did much the same thing.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 10:38:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 4:30:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 4:29:06 AM, Kinesis wrote:
Stop creating spam threads, C_N. No-one else does this.

Seriously can I just for once be treated like every other member?

If you want to be treated like every member, you can start by acting like every other member and using the dedicated thread for this: http://www.debate.org...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2010 8:49:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:23:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

The accepted practice is putting it in your signature. I've told you this before.

No that is not what you said. How am I supposed to know what the 'rules' are if they change secretly in reference to me and only me.

I am going to do this every time I personally feel it is apropriate to do so.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2010 8:50:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:27:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/31/2010 8:01:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/31/2010 7:14:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/31/2010 6:39:17 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Persecution complex.

Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it.

Did you or did you not troll me for doing what is accepted normal practice?

It sounds so legal when you word it like that. I feel like I'm reading an internet version of Law&Order.
Anyway trolling people regaurdless is wrong. C_N is not a bad guy and all the hate on him seems to be really uncalled for and disrespectful. Your actions speak for yourself, your words don't speak for anyone.

Lol the guy has a bad attitude to everyone else in the forums, and then tries to portray himself as a victim when someone c

Example 1:

User: "Don't put up threads about your forfeits, put them in your signature."

C_N: "Stop your invisible internet hate campaign against me!!!!!!!!!!"

Example 2:

User: "You're wrong because of x [Insert evidence]"

C_N: "[Insert rant with so form of fallacy]. Go play in the traffic."

Why not reference what actually happened?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2010 8:51:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/31/2010 11:34:26 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
everyone who doesn't want CN to do this again should just vote against him in that debate.

simple.

Or just tell me what the 'rules' are.

Simple.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2010 8:57:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You people are utterly disgusting.

1: I created a thread to get people to vote in a forfeited debate, this has been accepted practice for the past year. Panda told me this was the policy two weeks ago.

2: The thread was clearly titled, 'forfeited debate'.

3: For this I get trolled and accused of being a paedophile?

What is wrong with you people?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2010 8:59:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/1/2010 8:57:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You people are utterly disgusting.

1: I created a thread to get people to vote in a forfeited debate, this has been accepted practice for the past year. Panda told me this was the policy two weeks ago.

2: The thread was clearly titled, 'forfeited debate'.

3: For this I get trolled and accused of being a paedophile?

What is wrong with you people?
Unfortunately I cannot vote, CN. But I think this thread has turned out to be very unfair against you but do not let it bother you. It has become normal with people to act this way, especially over the Internet where they can pretend to be what they can only dream of in real life.