Jump to topic:

Tell your true real life horror story.

Jman9000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 4:44:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm sure that if you've made it to reading this post that you have had an experience that was rather unsettling. Tell it! We want to know!
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 9:08:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't know. How do I explain my story without sounding nuts? I assume this is about supernatural experiences, so I'll go ahead.

I lived in this one creepy house when I was younger, probably about the age my profile picture was taken. It was a 2 story yellow house, my family lived upstairs, my grandmas family the downstairs. This was located in Wilmington North Carolina, and I haven't been there for a while, but I heard it's a flower shop now.

My personal experience is that every night when I'd go to bed, I'd see a blob next to my bed, which was oddly located in the kitchen of the house, kinda like a kitchen bedroom combination. The blob would speak to me in a dark, deep, coarse otherworldly voice. This was no language ever heard before, more like an animal making noises, but with a lot of intelligence behind it. I would try to hide from it, staying under my covers at all times. My heart pounding, and every time this otherworldly blob and voice appeared, my stomach would start turning in knots. I was sick, and it got so bad I had to go to the hospital a few times, and no noticeable illness was found. At one point, I saw a figure run down the hallway, but that was only once.

My sister got injured falling down the stairs and she claimed that an invisible person pushed her. My uncle felt like the houses was haunted and started trying to communicate with it through a oiji board. The triangle flew across the room and shattered a few times, and they'd be forced to use a glass afterwords. (From what I hear).

Ever since living in that house, I could almost feel a figure constantly following me around, but since than it's just been a feeling. The voice I flash back to, but I really haven't heard it since. I got deeply into parapsychology after this and at that age was studying the science of ghosts, quite a bit, and I have my theories on this, but that's another story, and talking about it now, may ruin the feeling of that story.