Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Epic Debates on DDO

Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:04:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are some pretty epic, funny as hell debates on DDO.

These are a few of my favorites..

* http://www.debate.org...

* http://www.debate.org...

As well as this bad boy: * http://www.debate.org...

Any others?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:08:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

XD you like #3 best because you destroyed Wylted...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:10:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:08:44 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

XD you like #3 best because you destroyed Wylted...

That's what he gets for not playing along. Plus its different, special, and hell'a lot better than all those adult models debates.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

He got all uppdity about this debate after his rape debate? Da faq?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:19:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....
You missed so much...
That debate was the highlight of DDO 2014.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:21:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:15:07 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

You're a pedophile.

Back off he's mine.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:24:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:19:54 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....
You missed so much...
That debate was the highlight of DDO 2014.

Oh I can imagine.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:21:11 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:15:07 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

You're a pedophile.

Back off he's mine.

who's yours?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:25:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:25:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:21:11 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:15:07 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...

Model Debate: Kids
http://www.debate.org...

You're a pedophile.

Back off he's mine.

who's yours?

He is.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:26:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:24:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:19:54 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....
You missed so much...
That debate was the highlight of DDO 2014.

Oh I can imagine.

The model debate I posted was on the front page for 2 weeks...probably becuause of the comments in that debate...lol
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:27:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:26:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Yeah, back off. I am Lee's pedophile.

So if you're "Lee's," then that means you're property of Lee. And the only people that can be property is slaves. So you're a slave who's a pedophile.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:29:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:27:30 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:26:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Yeah, back off. I am Lee's pedophile.

So if you're "Lee's," then that means you're property of Lee. And the only people that can be property is slaves. So you're a slave who's a pedophile.

You got a problem with that?
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:29:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:27:30 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:26:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Yeah, back off. I am Lee's pedophile.

So if you're "Lee's," then that means you're property of Lee. And the only people that can be property is slaves. So you're a slave who's a pedophile.

Someone is jealous of our relationship...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:30:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:29:38 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:27:30 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:26:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
Yeah, back off. I am Lee's pedophile.

So if you're "Lee's," then that means you're property of Lee. And the only people that can be property is slaves. So you're a slave who's a pedophile.

Someone is jealous of our relationship...

I'm not jealous? lol.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:31:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:26:47 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:24:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:19:54 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....
You missed so much...
That debate was the highlight of DDO 2014.

Oh I can imagine.

The model debate I posted was on the front page for 2 weeks...probably becuause of the comments in that debate...lol

*looks at comments*

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,

Dear god Austin. He just won't stop....I thought his actual "arguments" where bad...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:48:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You guys don't know what you're talking about... those weren't even funny -_-
So aside from the ones in the hall of fame...

Logical-Master vs. Kleptin
http://www.debate.org...
An ancient LM classic

Logical-Master vs. Wylted
http://www.debate.org...
A recent LM classic

Logical-Master vs. Yraelz
http://www.debate.org...
Pretty much every debate between these two is golden...

Imabench vs. a noob
http://www.debate.org...
Imabench's best troll debate, IMO

Thett3 vs. FREEDO
http://www.debate.org...
Greatest troll debate of all time

Raisor vs. a noob
http://www.debate.org...
Raisor's sense of humor is severely underrated

OberHerr vs. RoyLatham
http://www.debate.org...
So is Roy's

Thett3 vs. F16
http://www.debate.org...
I think this was intended to be a serious debate, but it was comedic nonetheless

Bsh1 vs. Zaradi
http://www.debate.org...
If only it had been finished...

Bsh1 vs. Thett3
http://www.debate.org...
Why are so many of thett3's losses hilarious?

There are obviously more, but this is all I've got for now
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not the three XLAV mentioned.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:51:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:31:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:26:47 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:24:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:19:54 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:18:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:06:47 PM, XLAV wrote:
Top 3

Rape Battle
http://www.debate.org...

O.O What the....
You missed so much...
That debate was the highlight of DDO 2014.

Oh I can imagine.

The model debate I posted was on the front page for 2 weeks...probably becuause of the comments in that debate...lol

*looks at comments*

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,


Dear god Austin. He just won't stop....I thought his actual "arguments" where bad...

It gets hilarious when Mikal comments XD
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 5:51:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:48:56 PM, Romanii wrote:
You guys don't know what you're talking about... those weren't even funny -_-
So aside from the ones in the hall of fame...

Logical-Master vs. Kleptin
http://www.debate.org...
An ancient LM classic

Logical-Master vs. Wylted
http://www.debate.org...
A recent LM classic

Logical-Master vs. Yraelz
http://www.debate.org...
Pretty much every debate between these two is golden...

Imabench vs. a noob
http://www.debate.org...
Imabench's best troll debate, IMO

Thett3 vs. FREEDO
http://www.debate.org...
Greatest troll debate of all time

Raisor vs. a noob
http://www.debate.org...
Raisor's sense of humor is severely underrated

OberHerr vs. RoyLatham
http://www.debate.org...
So is Roy's

Thett3 vs. F16
http://www.debate.org...
I think this was intended to be a serious debate, but it was comedic nonetheless

Bsh1 vs. Zaradi
http://www.debate.org...
If only it had been finished...

Bsh1 vs. Thett3
http://www.debate.org...
Why are so many of thett3's losses hilarious?

There are obviously more, but this is all I've got for now

Stop being boring.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:00:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Stop being boring.

How? By doing what you did and just listing off your own debates? >_>
I only have one debate which I would consider even vaguely humorous
http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:02:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 6:00:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Stop being boring.

How? By doing what you did and just listing off your own debates? >_>
I only have one debate which I would consider even vaguely humorous
http://www.debate.org...

Dude.my debates are hilarious.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:10:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 5:48:56 PM, Romanii wrote:
OberHerr vs. RoyLatham
http://www.debate.org...
So is Roy's

We don't speak of this one.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:24:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 6:10:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:48:56 PM, Romanii wrote:
OberHerr vs. RoyLatham
http://www.debate.org...
So is Roy's

We don't speak of this one.

Yes we do.
Romanii
Posts: 4,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:24:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 6:02:47 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/17/2015 6:00:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Stop being boring.

How? By doing what you did and just listing off your own debates? >_>
I only have one debate which I would consider even vaguely humorous
http://www.debate.org...

Dude.my debates are hilarious.

Eh... not really in the same league as the ones I posted.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 6:24:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/17/2015 6:24:07 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 8/17/2015 6:10:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 8/17/2015 5:48:56 PM, Romanii wrote:
OberHerr vs. RoyLatham
http://www.debate.org...
So is Roy's

We don't speak of this one.

Yes we do.

*drags Romanii away*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-