Jump to topic:

July Beginners Tournament (Final Round)

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:39:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd like to congratulate all the contestants who have made it to round 3! This tournament has gone very smoothly, and the debates were very interesting to read.

Also, thanks to YYW, Wylted, Zaradi and Whiteflame for agreeing to mentor in this tournament.

Names bolded indicate who is moving to the last round.

This was round 2 results and matchup.

UtherPenguin Vs. CottonCandy

Hayd V.s Toviyah

Final Round:

CottonCandy Vs.Toviyah.

Goodluck!!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:40:26 PM
You have until August 21st to come up with a topic. If you fail to do so, one will be appointed to you by myself.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:55:10 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:50:43 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Lost by one vote: http://img.sadistic.pl...

But you made it this far. You did an excellent job. Good job!

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:55:40 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:55:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thanks!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:55:59 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:55:40 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/17/2015 9:55:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thanks!

You are very welcome!

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:57:31 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:39:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I'd like to congratulate all the contestants who have made it to round 3! This tournament has gone very smoothly, and the debates were very interesting to read.

Also, thanks to YYW, Wylted, Zaradi and Whiteflame for agreeing to mentor in this tournament.

Hayd V.s Toviyah

Final Round:

CottonCandy Vs.Toviyah.

Goodluck!!

Just a question: how are we already registering a victor in Hayd vs. Toviyah without any votes on that debate? I understand that bsh1 acted as tiebreaker for the other debate, but I don't see anything on theirs.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:58:30 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:57:31 PM, whiteflame wrote:

Hayd V.s Toviyah

Final Round:

CottonCandy Vs.Toviyah.

Goodluck!!

Just a question: how are we already registering a victor in Hayd vs. Toviyah without any votes on that debate? I understand that bsh1 acted as tiebreaker for the other debate, but I don't see anything on theirs.

Hayd had pm'ed me and told me to let Toviah go on. Hayd explained he was going to be to busy to finish with school starting and such.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:59:26 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:58:30 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hayd V.s Toviyah

Final Round:

CottonCandy Vs.Toviyah.

Goodluck!!

Hayd had pm'ed me and told me to let Toviah go on. Hayd explained he was going to be to busy to finish with school starting and such.

Ah, alright. I'd still like to see some votes on that debate. I thought it was pretty good.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 10:00:14 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:59:26 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 8/17/2015 9:58:30 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hayd V.s Toviyah

Final Round:

CottonCandy Vs.Toviyah.

Goodluck!!

Ah, alright. I'd still like to see some votes on that debate. I thought it was pretty good.

Yeah I would like to as well. I kept bugging them to ask people and publicize that it was at the voting period, but still...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 6:00:44 PM
I'd like to congratulate Toviyah for winning the July Beginners tournament!! :D

Thank you to the mentors as well!

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 8:33:47 PM
At 8/28/2015 6:00:44 PM, Lee001 wrote:
I'd like to congratulate Toviyah for winning the July Beginners tournament!! :D

Thank you to the mentors as well!

Link?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 12:54:41 AM
At 8/17/2015 9:40:26 PM, Lee001 wrote:
You have until August 21st to come up with a topic. If you fail to do so, one will be appointed to you by myself.

Apparently Howard Thurman never met a mortician, or he doesn't consider them to be contributors to what the world needs. Lol