Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

What happened to zarroette?

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:29:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Got garroetted.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
SamStevens
Posts: 3,826
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:07:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

Here's some documentation showing what happened to her: http://www.debate.org...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:12:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:05:04 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

this site was a waste of her time

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:14:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:12:53 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:04 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

this site was a waste of her time

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:15:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:14:53 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:12:53 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:04 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

this site was a waste of her time

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:17:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:15:54 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:14:53 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:12:53 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:04 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

this site was a waste of her time

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.

I wanted to say lol in response but felt that such a reply would be spammy, wasteful, and unintellectual. Like, Rev levels. This is my struggle.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

If my flattery catches your attention, the imitation was worth it. <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:18:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:15:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
How come there are so many threads asking where Zarroette went?

We all have secret crushes on her
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
tejretics
Posts: 6,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:30:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 2:27:59 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
See topic

This is the fourth thread asking the same question, *after* Zarroette posted her temporary departure message. She'll be back.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 12:55:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Spam post:

http://www.fallingfalling.com...
http://www.republiquedesmangues.fr...
http://ducksarethebest.com...
http://thatsthefinger.com...
http://www.movenowthinklater.com...
http://www.sanger.dk...
http://www.trypap.com...
http://beesbeesbees.com...
http://www.leduchamp.com...
http://randomcolour.com...
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:16:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's none of our business. Wait until she comes back and ask her yourself.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 12:23:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:18:01 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:15:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
How come there are so many threads asking where Zarroette went?

We all have secret crushes on her

The attraction is real
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu