Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

A Voting Group

Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:39:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone interested in being part of a voting group? Some of us have a hard time getting votes on debates, so I thought maybe we could form a group of users that would promise to vote on each others' debates but wouldn't guarantee to vote in their favor. It would be helpful for those of us with this problem.

Let me know if you'd like to join!
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:40:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know its been tried before. Not sure on the success of it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:03:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 2:40:28 AM, OberHerr wrote:
I know its been tried before. Not sure on the success of it.

It's worth another try.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:10:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:05:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd be interested if you do not mind.

Why would I mind? Sure.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:13:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:10:32 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd be interested if you do not mind.

Why would I mind? Sure.

Sorry, I know you wouldn't mind, I'm just used to being polite to nice people.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:28:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:13:51 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:10:32 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd be interested if you do not mind.

Why would I mind? Sure.

Sorry, I know you wouldn't mind, I'm just used to being polite to nice people.

Ok. maybe we can recruit some more peeps to join via a poll or something.
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:29:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll join.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:35:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:28:18 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:13:51 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:10:32 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd be interested if you do not mind.

Why would I mind? Sure.

Sorry, I know you wouldn't mind, I'm just used to being polite to nice people.

Ok. maybe we can recruit some more peeps to join via a poll or something.

I'll ask Lannan and midnight they might say Yes.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:38:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:35:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:28:18 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:13:51 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:10:32 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:05:24 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd be interested if you do not mind.

Why would I mind? Sure.

Sorry, I know you wouldn't mind, I'm just used to being polite to nice people.

Ok. maybe we can recruit some more peeps to join via a poll or something.

I'll ask Lannan and midnight they might say Yes.

Cool thanks
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:29:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll join. But just a suggestion, we should try and vote more on all the debates in the "voting section." I've seen some people with 30% of their debates ending in ties.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:49:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:44:55 PM, krayracker wrote:
I would gladly join!

Alright, accept my friend request and I'll add you to the list.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:50:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:49:24 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:44:55 PM, krayracker wrote:
I would gladly join!

Alright, accept my friend request and I'll add you to the list.

Recommendation: Tejretics
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:50:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:29:09 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
I'll join. But just a suggestion, we should try and vote more on all the debates in the "voting section." I've seen some people with 30% of their debates ending in ties.

That's a good point, I'll mention that in my PM.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:51:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:50:09 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:49:24 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:44:55 PM, krayracker wrote:
I would gladly join!

Alright, accept my friend request and I'll add you to the list.

Recommendation: Tejretics

Already asked him.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:51:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:51:21 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:50:09 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:49:24 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:44:55 PM, krayracker wrote:
I would gladly join!

Alright, accept my friend request and I'll add you to the list.

Recommendation: Tejretics

Already asked him.

Ah. Aight then.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:56:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting. I may join this once I break into the school year a little bit.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:06:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
List of people who'd like to to join:

1. Tajshar2k
2. BLAHthedebator
3. krayracker
4. TBR
5. Midnight1131
6. Wylted
7. Stargate
8. Actionguy777
9. Waikeiluu
10. Kozu
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:10:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:06:29 PM, Varrack wrote:
List of people who'd like to to join:

1. Tajshar2k
2. BLAHthedebator
3. krayracker
4. TBR
5. Midnight1131
6. Wylted
7. Stargate
8. Actionguy777
9. Waikeiluu
10. Kozu

Stargate doesn't have privileges yet I think. Or maybe he just hasn't voted yet.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:13:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:56:37 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Interesting. I may join this once I break into the school year a little bit.

I plan on creating a PM when I have everyone who'd like in (which would probably be sooner rather than later), and I can't add people to a PM once it has been sent. So if you prefer, I could add you now and just remain passive until you're more active.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:49:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:13:13 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:56:37 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Interesting. I may join this once I break into the school year a little bit.

I plan on creating a PM when I have everyone who'd like in (which would probably be sooner rather than later), and I can't add people to a PM once it has been sent. So if you prefer, I could add you now and just remain passive until you're more active.

That works. Sure thing.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka