Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

DDO Risk Tourney?

bsh1
Posts: 28,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:10:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since so many of us play Risk on hangouts now, would anyone be interested in this? 4-5 players per game, the 2-3 final players advance to a final round? If interested, sign-up.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,581
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:11:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Meh. This is a weird thing to make a tournament out of, and 2-3 players is outrageously small.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,827
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:11:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2015 4:10:48 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Since so many of us play Risk on hangouts now, would anyone be interested in this? 4-5 players per game, the 2-3 final players advance to a final round? If interested, sign-up.

I'm not that serious about risk and I just like the casual game play, so I think I would pass.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 8:53:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Love me some risk. What about diplomacy?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
bsh1
Posts: 28,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 12:33:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2015 4:11:36 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Meh. This is a weird thing to make a tournament out of, and 2-3 players is outrageously small.

I mean 2-3 players per semi-final advance to the final. So, if there are 4 people in each semi-final, 2 from each advance to a 4-person final.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 12:34:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2015 4:11:53 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:10:48 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Since so many of us play Risk on hangouts now, would anyone be interested in this? 4-5 players per game, the 2-3 final players advance to a final round? If interested, sign-up.

I'm not that serious about risk and I just like the casual game play, so I think I would pass.

I mean, it would still be kind of a casual thing. It's just for fun, but the bragging rights might help bring some new people on board with Risk.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Replacement Needed: http://www.debate.org...