Jump to topic:

Jimtimmy's Campaign in 2012

jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 5:59:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As the frontrunner for the next presidential election on DDO, I'd like to remind that I also ran for DDO president in 2012 and was a visionary. This is before the history forum existed and I, jimtimmy, am largely to thank for bringing it because of my advocacy. Here is an old campaign add from my 2012 campaigm:

https://www.youtube.com...

Can't wait to be the next DDO president!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:00:53 AM
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:02:20 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:00:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

You do, of course. In fact, you voted for me in my first presidential campaign in which I called out the corruption of the totalitarian Innomen regime
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:03:30 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:02:20 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

You do, of course. In fact, you voted for me in my first presidential campaign in which I called out the corruption of the totalitarian Innomen regime

And that was three years ago, I was naive, stupid, had just joined this site, and was probably joking.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:03:48 AM
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

http://debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:04:45 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:03:30 AM, OberHerr wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

And that was three years ago, I was naive, stupid, had just joined this site, and was probably joking.

I'm sure you were. In fact, you just recognized that I was the best candidate. You need to accept that I'm the favorite to win the next election and will likely be the next president of DDO. Whether you like it or not.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:08:53 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:04:45 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

I'm sure you were. In fact, you just recognized that I was the best candidate. You need to accept that I'm the favorite to win the next election and will likely be the next president of DDO. Whether you like it or not.

I'm almost certain I was either very naive and new to this site, or being very facetious.

Can you name me...five supporters? That have been here for maybe...a few months?

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:08:58 AM
https://karlyjpeters.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:10:27 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:08:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

I'm almost certain I was either very naive and new to this site, or being very facetious.

Can you name me...five supporters? That have been here for maybe...a few months?

Ober. You don't wanna be on the wrong side of the next president. Every insider on DDO knows that I'm probably going to win this election. My support and base are just too strong.

I'll be a good president, of course. But, you need to come to terms with my frontrunner status. You really do.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:12:11 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:10:27 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

Ober. You don't wanna be on the wrong side of the next president. Every insider on DDO knows that I'm probably going to win this election. My support and base are just too strong.

"Probably"
Are you in denial? The Presidency has no place for denial honey. :-)

I'll be a good president, of course. But, you need to come to terms with my frontrunner status. You really do.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:13:57 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:12:11 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 6:10:27 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

"Probably"
Are you in denial? The Presidency has no place for denial honey. :-)

Every insider and expert privately admit that I'm the likely winner. It angers the DDO elite. I was, by the way, the first to acknowledge their existence. They basically made me pretend to say they didn't exist just so they would leave me alone/

But i'm calling them out again.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 6:49:45 AM
At 8/18/2015 6:29:24 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
I'm gonna likely be the pres.

I so want to vote for you now.

Not.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 7:05:26 AM
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

Yep, Wylted, Vox Veritas, Haroush, Zarroette and Airmax 5 of the biggest white supremacists on the site.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:20:48 PM
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:34:31 PM
At 8/18/2015 5:59:59 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
As the frontrunner for the next presidential election on DDO, I'd like to remind that I also ran for DDO president in 2012 and was a visionary. This is before the history forum existed and I, jimtimmy, am largely to thank for bringing it because of my advocacy. Here is an old campaign add from my 2012 campaigm:

Here are 10 reasons why I'm not going to vote for you:
1. I don't know you. I voted for the current president who bothered to make connections with people.

2. You are arrogant. You are certain you are going to win, and that is a repulsive attitude.

3. Your account is new. I can't do research on you to see if you are someone I want to vote for. As far as I'm concerned you are an ignorant noob.

4. You don't have any other supporters. There's no one else to verify you'd be a good leader.

5. I think Bsh1 is doing an excellent job and if he runs again, I'll definitely vote for him over you.

6. You are too lazy to put effort into this campaign.

7. It's WAY to early to talk about elections. It sounds like you want to boot Bsh1 out of office, which doesn't reflect well on you.

8. Honestly, your username is ridiculous.

9. You don't show that you are interested in what the voters want, only about what you want.

10. You mudsling at people who dare disagree with you.

In short, I don't deem you to be someone I'd like to see in office. So you are definitely never getting my vote.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:54:36 PM
At 8/18/2015 3:34:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

*skip*

#8, why even include that? That's just an excuse to belittle him further. And his username is fine.

I agree with the other reasons, but adding this was kind of irrelevant and uncalled for IMO.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:55:31 PM
At 8/18/2015 3:54:36 PM, Valkrin wrote:

*skip*

#8, why even include that? That's just an excuse to belittle him further. And his username is fine.

I agree with the other reasons, but adding this was kind of irrelevant and uncalled for IMO.

All right. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:06:24 PM

*skip*

It makes me wonder how many of our usernames she thinks are ridiculous. D:
"esocialbookworm" O.o
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:07:14 PM
At 8/18/2015 4:06:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*skip*

It makes me wonder how many of our usernames she thinks are ridiculous. D:
"esocialbookworm" O.o
Yours is fine, lol

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 7:26:53 PM

1. I don't know you. I voted for the current president who bothered to make connections with people.

2. You are arrogant. You are certain you are going to win, and that is a repulsive attitude.

3. Your account is new. I can't do research on you to see if you are someone I want to vote for. As far as I'm concerned you are an ignorant noob.

4. You don't have any other supporters. There's no one else to verify you'd be a good leader.

5. I think Bsh1 is doing an excellent job and if he runs again, I'll definitely vote for him over you.

7. It's WAY to early to talk about elections. It sounds like you want to boot Bsh1 out of office, which doesn't reflect well on you.

9. You don't show that you are interested in what the voters want, only about what you want.

In short, I don't deem you to be someone I'd like to see in office. So you are definitely never getting my vote.

Whether you like me or not, I'm the strong favorite to win the next election. Deal with it.... Just deal with that fact that I will likely be the next president..
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 7:54:07 PM
It's a little late for 2012.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 8:03:01 PM
At 8/18/2015 7:26:53 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Whether you like me or not, I'm the strong favorite to win the next election. Deal with it.... Just deal with that fact that I will likely be the next president..
I haven't met anyone that likes you.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 8:04:06 PM
At 8/18/2015 8:03:01 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I'm not saying I'm the most well liked on DDO (I'm not), but I am the favorite to win the next election because people recognize that I'm an effective leader who speaks the truth....
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 8:38:54 PM
At 8/18/2015 8:04:06 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

I'm not saying I'm the most well liked on DDO (I'm not), but I am the favorite to win the next election because people recognize that I'm an effective leader who speaks the truth....
Convince me.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 8:50:38 PM
At 8/18/2015 8:38:54 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 8:04:06 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Convince me.

I was the leader of the conservative movement on DDO for years. I founded the libertas party and the anti banning party. I was the first to call out the DDO elite. I was the first to call out juggle and the president for totalitarian banning practices.

I was an early advocate for the history forum.

I'll be out with a platform soon as well.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 10:40:47 PM
At 8/18/2015 6:08:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
https://karlyjpeters.com...

Ditto
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:01:09 PM
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

^

But it was fun
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 11:02:23 PM
At 8/18/2015 11:01:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:
NO ONE CARES Jimmytimmy!

^

But it was fun

Admittedly, it was.